- Patriots 2019 Free Agent Tracker.
- Angelique Fiske reports Patriots alumni Tyrone Poole is set to compete on ‘American Ninja Warrior’, airing June 5th.
- Draft Prospect Review: Tight Ends. (15.54 min.)
- Mike Reiss reports Isaiah Wynn has been a daily visitor to Gillette Stadium, working on his return from an Achilles injury his rookie season.
- CBS Boston tells us Bill Belichick was in attendance at Georgia Pro Day.
- Matt Dolloff suggests a trio of receivers who Bill Belichick could be targeting in the draft from Georgia’s Pro Day.
- Ryan Hannable says the Patriots were well-represented at Boston College Pro Day while Belichick was at Georgia.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) 5 Biggest Pats draft needs.
- Matt Dolloff notes Julian Edelman remains the highest-paid Patriots receiver after the team retains Phillip Dorsett.
- Marcus Kwesi-O’Mard NFL Rumors: Patriots to pay Phillip Dorsett these salary, roster bonuses under new contract.
- Matt Dolloff gives us the full details for John Simon’s two-year deal with the Patriots.
- Ryan Hannable notes Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola were working out together in Miami.
- Dakota Randall notes Terrell Suggs finally is wiling to say something nice about Tom Brady... kinda. /Offseason news is slim pickings sometimes (not always a bad thing).
- Evan Lazar’s seven-round Patriots Mock Draft 1.0: Patriots use all 12 picks on pass catchers. (j/k) Pats pick Notre Dame DL Jerry Tillery at 32.
- Andy Benoit (SI) The most important trait at every position in football, and how it impacts NFL draft scouting.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The best bang-for-your-buck moves of NFL free agency.
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo! Sports) NFL draft: Yahoo Sports’ top 2019 prospects, Nos. 61-70 - 51-60.
- Justis Mosqueda (Bleacher Report) 1 Offseason move every NFL team could regret. Patriots: Letting Cordarrelle Patterson walk.
- Adam Rank (NFL.com) Grading 2019’s NFL trades: Who won Brown, Beckham swaps?
- Bryan Curtis (The Ringer) The pursuit of Peyton Manning and five thoughts on the future of ‘Monday Night Football’.
- Jim Reineking (USA Today) Buccaneers become first NFL team with two female coaches.
- Nik DeCosta-Klipa has the story on three Patriots players testifying at the Massachusetts State House this week, in support of the Education PROMISE Act.
- Erin Kuschner mentions Six String restaurant, a Southern food and live music venue, is coming to Patriot Place in 2019 adding one more choice for fans before and after games.
- Tom E. Curran predicts the Robert Kraft case is going to hijack the NFL Owners Meetings.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft’s lawyers file motion to suppress all evidence in solicitation case.
- Nik DeCosta-Klipa offers a few reasons why Robert Kraft won’t take the plea deal and why it’s important to him to fight charges.
- Karen Guregian says a different deal is still possible in Kraft case.
- Alex Reimer thinks Robert Kraft has little to gain by fighting prostitution charges, even if he’s found not guilty. /Uh...nothing to gain except maybe a not-guilty finding.