- Patriots 2019 free agent tracker.
- Patriots re-sign K Stephen Gostkowski and sign TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins.
- Pre-Draft Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick. (Plus 23 min. video)
- Rob Rang’s Draft Prospect Profiles: Inside linebacker.
- Erik Scalavino says the Patriots are winding down their 2019 NFL Draft preps.
- Don Banks offers a history of the draft’s No. 32 slot in the first round, noting that the Patriots were actually the first team to ever hold a first-round selection at No. 32 slot, in 2002 — the year the league made the Houston Texans its 32nd franchise. /Go figure.
- 2019 NFL Draft Preview: Could Pats target these Wide Receivers? (1.23 min. video)
- Angelique Fiske details how the Patriots and Red Sox celebrated their championship wins at Fenway Park on Tuesday. (1 min. video)
- Trailer: 3 Games to Glory VI. Available May 7th. (1 min. video)
- Zack Cox talks about how Bill Belichick and the Patriots adapt to ever-shifting NFL trends.
- Phil Perry points to adaptability as key to Bill Belichick’s approach to the draft.
- Mike Reiss relays confirmation from Austin Seferian-Jenkins’ Instagram, that he’s coming to New England and notes WR Demaryius Thomas and RB T.J. Yeldon visited Gillette.
- Evan Lazar reviews the film to determine how Austin Seferian-Jenkins can help the Patriots offense.
- Ryan Hannable tells us what the Austin Seferian-Jenkins signing means for Patriots as it relates to the TE position.
- Doug Kyed updates the pass-catching depth chart after the addition of Austin Seferian-Jenkins.
- Mike Reiss talks about how the coaching staff changes have led the Patriots to lean more on Nick Caserio and the scouts.
- Phil Perry notes the Patriots organization takes an all-hands-on-deck approach to scouting available draft prospects, and adds that this year there are a lot less hands.
- Tom E. Curran explains the Patriots aren’t good at drafting wide receivers because drafted wideouts aren’t good.
- Evan Lazar believes the Patriots need immediate-impact players in the 2019 draft, and says they have the ammunition to make it happen.
- Ryan Hannable says the Patriots know they need more playmakers on offense, and thinks now it’s time to act.
- Sean T. McGuire reminds us the Patriots will have the 2018 MIA draft class back, as last year only three of nine players drafted stepped on the field.
- Nick Goss posts Tom Brady’s newest Instagram video of him finding and pulling Super Bowl confetti out of his helmet.
- CBS Boston reports the Patriots are adding 2 male cheerleaders for the first time in decades.
- Evan Lazar and Alex Barth catch up on some of the biggest stories in the NFL since the Super Bowl. (7.46 min. video)
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick: Every team uses the same draft chart.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Coaching staff turnover leads to scouting differently for Patriots.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Will Grier visiting Patriots, Giants this week.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Daniel Jones visits the Patriots.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Demaryius Thomas, T.J. Yeldon visit Patriots.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick: Tough to project college passing games to the NFL.
- Conor Orr (SI) Re-drafting the first round of the 2018 NFL draft.
- Staff (ESPN) NFL draft do-overs: Let’s re-pick ... and fix mistakes for all 32 teams.
- Charlotte Carroll (SI) Patriots’ Bill Belichick says Greg Schiano’s abrupt exit is not an ‘unprecedented event’. /you sayin’ it is?
- Conor Orr (SI) Mock Draft 10.0. Pats pick Mississippi State DT Jeffery Simmons.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft’s lawyers argue that “irreparable harm” will result from release of video. /for the protection of the viewer.