- Erik Scalavino details N’Keal Harry’s media debut at Gillette Stadium: “It didn’t feel real when it first happened. But it’s pretty sunk in at this point. Loving what I see. It’s beautiful up here. I’m just excited to get up here for good.”
- Media Availability Transcript: N’Keal Harry. (Plus 9.43 min. video)
- Andy Hart profiles Patriot 5th-round draft pick P Jake Bailey.
- Don Banks’ All in the AFC East: How will Darnold, Allen, Rosen fare in trying to take the Year Two QB leap?
- Behind the Scenes: N’Keal Harry meets the Krafts. (1.05 min. video)
- From NFL Network: David Carr breaks down what role rookie wide receiver N’Keal Harry will likely play for New England. (2 min. video)
- From NFL Network’s Ian Rappoport: TE Benjamin Watson plans to sign with Patriots. (24 sec. video)
- Patriots Unfiltered: Breaking down receiving depth; Ben Watson an option for Pats? (2 hour audio)
- Ryan Hannable sees the Patriots’ wide receiver depth chart as fairly week, and thinks they should still be looking to add a proven veteran — someone they know can contribute at least something.
- Tom E. Curran gives us five takeaways from the N’Keal Harry media session: Harry says he has heard the comparisons to Fitzgerald, (and Gordon and Bryant and Boldin).
- Ryan Hannable reports Patriots’ first-round pick N’Keal Harry is looking forward to working with ‘demanding’ Tom Brady: ‘I want to get coached hard’.
- Ryan Hannable notes Robert Kraft spoke when N’Keal Harry was formally introduced to the media yesterday and mentioned how impressed the organization was with his background.
- Kevin Duffy reports N’Kean Harry is hoping the transition to the Patriots goes a bit smoother than his draft-night phone call.
- Zack Cox reveals what N’Keal Harry plans to do with his first Patriots paycheck.
- Doug Kyed resets the Patriots’ post-draft roster at offensive line: Competition abounds.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Patriots X-Factors: Isaiah Wynn.
- Tom E. Curran writes how the Benjamin Watson signing underscores how the Pats are flying by the seat of their pants trying to fill a position that, since 2010, has been critical to the success of their offense.
- Mike Reiss relays that according to a source, TE Benjamin Watson is set to join the Pats on a one-year deal.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Instant analysis of Patriots signing TE Ben Watson.
- Justin Leger reports the Patriots began signing members of their 2019 NFL Draft class yesterday with Joejuan Williams, Yodny Cajuste and Byron Cowart.
- Doug Kyed addresses his Friday Patriots Mailbag: Who is N’Keal Harry most comparable to? (4.19 min. video)
- Michael Hurley notes the Missouri man who shined a laser into Tom Brady’s eyes in an attempt to distract him doesn’t feel sorry about it. /Mentions he had a few beers too many, but reporter never points out that there was intent. Guy brought it to the game.
- CBS Boston reports Julian Edelman will graduate from Kent State this weekend.
- Ryan Hannable passes along a Boston Globe report that the Patriots and the White House haven’t been able to schedule a team visit yet due to conflicting schedules throughout the spring.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) John Parry: Pass interference replay would have changed a big Super Bowl play. /Rams wouldn’t even BE in the Super Bowl if there was PI replay, but let’s talk how the Pats got away with something.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Browns have makings of a ‘scary’ team, but that won’t make them the next Pats.
- Sam Hellman (247 Sports) Don Brown sees bright Patriots future for Chase Winovich.
- Report (ESPN) Browns’ OBJ clarifies ‘new Patriots’ comment. “It’s really stating the obvious when you say you want your organization to be successful like the Patriots.”
- Lance Zierlein (NFL.com) 2020 NFL Draft: Compensatory pick projections for every team. Pats: 4.
- Conor Orr (SI) Morning Huddle: Baldwin, Chancellor and the 2013 Seahawks are almost gone, but never forgotten.
- Tim Rohan (SI) How kicking killed the 2018 Steelers—and what to do about it for 2019.
- Jonathan Jones (SI) NFL jersey ads could be lucrative, but complicated.
- Diana Moskovitz (Deadspin) Boston Globe drops out of the legal fight for the Robert Kraft video. [Update]