- Erik Scalavino presents an in-depth look at the football journey of 2019 second-round draft choice Joejuan Williams.
- Don Banks takes a mid-offseason temperature reading on the Patriots stranglehold of the AFC East.
- Age is just a number: Whether it’s between players or coaches, the age gap in the Patriots locker room is quite unique - but there is always a mutual respect. (1 min. video)
- Press Pass: Stephen Gostkowski (13.46 min. video) - James Develin (9.52 min. video)
- Assistant Coach Interviews (audio): Dante Scarnecchia (3.55 min.) - DeMarcus Covington, OLB (3.14 min.) - Jerod Mayo, ILB (1.38 min.) - Bret Bielema, DL (5.11 min.) - Joe Judge, ST, WR (7.44 min.)
- Highlights: Gronk’s best career plays with Tom Brady. (7.29 min. video)
- From NFL Network: Judy Battista and Mike Garafolo expect Bill Belichick to hand off defensive plays-calling to someone else. (3.37 min. video)
- Patriots Unfiltered: Assistant coaches’ roles; Recent roster moves. (2 hour program)
- Kevin Duffy passes along a report that WR N’Keal Harry will sign a four-year deal worth approximately $10.1 million. The Pats will have a fifth-year option on Harry’s contract.
- Devon Clements (FootballMaven) Who will win the battle for Tom Brady’s on-field affection in 2019?
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Josh McDaniels seems to brush off Jarrett Stidham’s college struggles.
- Matt Dolloff looks at how the Patriots stack up at receiver and tackle after their latest roster moves.
- Andrew Callahan thinks Ben Watson may have a leg up on his TE competition because of how well he understands the position.
- Doug Kyed resets the Patriots post-draft roster at linebacker: Locks are Ja’Whaun Bentley, Dont’a Hightower, Brandon King, Kyle Van Noy. Bubble: Terez Hall Calvin Munson, Elandon Roberts, Christian Sam.
- Phil Perry notes Stephen Gostkowski hopes to continue to kick off, considering the Patriots drafted 5th-round Jake Bailey who can punt and kick.
- Nick Goss hears Stephen Gostkowski reveal why he stayed with the Patriots in free agency: “The grass might seem greener on the other side, but it’s not always that way. I kind of like the challenge of being here, the bad weather, the pressure of the big games.”
- Nick Goss NFL rumors: Patriots, first-round pick N’Keal Harry agree to rookie contract.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Grading every one of the Patriots’ 2019 free agency signings.
- Zack Cox notes James Develin says he couldn’t care less about being snubbed from the Pro Bowl despite having a career year.
- NESN notes that if Josh Gordon’s Twitter account is any indication, he is in a good place. Gordon on Tuesday checked in from parts unknown with an encouraging, uplifting tweet.
- Dave Green notes the NFL celebrated Rob Gronkowski’s birthday with an epic touchdown montage.
- Alex Barth and Evan Lazar with The Foxboro Report: Replacing Brian Flores; More. (5.57 min. video)
- Mike Petraglia’s Patriots Beat podcast: Evan Lazar joins to discuss the signing of WR N’Keal Harry, the ongoing Robert Kraft legal saga and much more. (42 min.)
- Andrew Callahan New England No-Huddle podcast: Patriots 2019 roster projection; More. (1 hour)
- Kirstie Chiappelli and Russell Varner (Sporting News) Gronk turns 30: Opta facts for TE’s milestone birthday.
- Paul Schwartz (NY Post) Jets claim a pair of Patriots castoffs.
- Steve Serby (NY Post) Two rookie defensive dynamos looking to make Jets contenders. “Until there is visual evidence of Brady requiring the use of a cane, or until Gisele convinces him to retire, Sam Darnold won’t be able to topple Brady by his lonesome...”
- Experts (ESPN) NFL experts debate best and worst teams after 2019 free agency, draft.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Ranking all 32 NFL quarterbacks, from best to worst. Tom Brady No. 3 (behind Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers.)
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) Ranking NFL QB commitment: How married all 32 teams are to their starters. 28th: Patriots-Tom Brady.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Schein Nine: NFL players under most pressure in ‘19.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL should, but never will, have a draft lottery.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) Ranking NFL’s four likeliest ‘Hard Knocks’ participants by watchability.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Top 20 NFL veterans traded in the prime of their careers.
- Jay Rigdon (Awful Announcing) ESPN will open a Las Vegas studio in 2020.