- Paul Perillo tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Depth at tackle, TE and Gerald McCoy possibilities.
- Angelique Fiske notes Tom Brady voices Zdeno Chara’s hype video on Instagram.
- Patriots Unfiltered: Will Tom Brady not taking part in OTAs impact team chemistry; Is the team on paper shaping up to have the best defense since 2004? (2 hour program)
- Karen Guregian takes her first crack at a 53-man roster projection. Pats are stacked at multiple positions.
- Doug Kyed updates his Patriots 53-Man roster projection after the first OTAs.
- Ryan Hannable breaks down the 90-man roster, complete with locks, bubble players and long shots.
- Ryan Hannable wonders if the Patriots have chance at landing veteran DT Gerald McCoy.
- Evan Lazar explains why rookie CB Joejuan Williams gives the secondary a 2014 feel, with comparisons to Brandon Browner.
- Mike Reiss lists some of the ways Ben Watson’s suspension could benefit the Patriots: 1. Watson won’t count against New England’s 53-man roster for four weeks, so there’s room to develop a player who might have been cut.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Top 10 most important New England Patriots.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Tom Brady forming ‘good habits’ with beach workout.
- CBS Boston notes the Patriots will be in Foxboro this week for some OTAs, but Tom Brady posted his own beach workout photos -- helmet, shoulder pads, jersey -- with Alex Guerrero.
- Ryan Hannable highlights former Patriots TE Alge Crumpler as a guest on The Lefkoe Show calling Rob Gronkowski a “very special” blocker, but won’t call him the GOAT.
- Nick O’Malley says the Patriots 6th Super Bowl banner has been installed at Gillette Stadium and ready for the big reveal in September.
- Andrew Callahan notes Boston is listed as a leading 2-1 favorite to host the NFL Draft in 2022. /Penciling that in now.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Zdeno Chara reflects on his admiration for Tom Brady.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Lil Nas X responds to Tom Brady’s invite to Patriots’ season opener.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard passes along a report from an anonymous Hall of Fame voter that the Pro Football Hall of Fame probably will delay Robert Kraft’s induction into its ranks by at least one year.
- Mike Petraglia and Alex Barth Patriots Beat Podcast: First week of OTAs; Where the Patriots go from here; More. (23 min.)
- Mark Schofield (Stitcher) Locked On Patriots Podcast. 2018 Revisited: Week 5 victory over the Indianapolis Colts. (27 min.)
- Anthony Treash (Pro Football Focus) Rookie pass-rusher Chase Winovich is primed for stunt success in New England.
- Jonathan Jones (SI) AFC East offseason reports: Dolphins, Jets buckling up for bumpy seasons.
- Maurice Moton (Bleacher Report) Each NFL team’s most dangerous new weapon. Patriots: WR N’Keal Harry.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) The NFL’s most indispensable defensive players, ranked 1-25. No. 10. Stephon Gilmore.
- Chris Trapasso (CBS Sports) NFL’s top 100 value draft picks of all time: Tom Brady, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr lead the way.
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) The NFL’s unfinished offseason business: Top free agents, biggest questions, more.
- Conor Orr (SI) Morning Huddle: Which NFL teams will have the biggest contracts due?
- Matt St. Jean (Inside the Pylon) Glossary entry: Ball placement.
- Andrew Brandt (SI) Business of Football: The NFL’s stance on Marijuana is adapting, but major changes will come slowly.
- Steven Ruiz (FTW) NFL GM Rankings: Bill Belichick dethroned as the league’s best decision maker. /C’mon man, “No one is better at gaming the compensatory pick system” than Howie Roseman? Seriously?
- Shalise Manza Young (Yahoo! Sports) ‘Plan for a stoppage’: NFLPA’s DeMaurice Smith reportedly wants players to save for stoppage.
- Sheilla Dingus (AdvocacyForFairnessInSports) The NFL Concussion Settlement is going off the rails.
- Report (Law360) Ex-NFLer can proceed with disability claims against league.