- The Patriots signed 10 undrafted rookie free agents and also made three other roster moves.
- Don Banks lists 10 NFL topics that still lack answers as the offseason reaches May.
- Paul Perillo profiles Patriots rookie running back Damien Harris.
- Angelique Fiske reports that Rob Gronkowski played a prominent role at the American Music Award.
- Fred Kirsch, Andy Hart, Paul Perillo and Erik Scalavino discuss the Patriots’ draft and who was the better Patriots slot receiver: Wes Welker or Julian Edelman? (2:02:05 audio)
- Kyle Van Noy, Jason McCourty, Rex Burkhead and Stephon Gilmore get a preview of the latest 3 Games to Glory documentary. (2:40 video)
- Matt Chatham (The Athletic) thinks that the Patriots have moved elsewhere while the rest of the NFL is looking for the next Rob Gronkowski.
- Zack Cox (NESN) reviews the college tape of Patriots third-round pick Damien Harris.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) looks at the Patriots roster to find the deepest and weakest positions on the team.
- Andrew Callahan (MassLive) thinks that the Patriots Way is alive and well this offseason.
- Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) writes about Tom Brady’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live and him joking about not being the NFL’s highest-paid quarterback.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) lists five free agents the Patriots could still be interested in.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) opens his latest mailbag to speak tight end options, running backs, and more.
- Christopher Price (Boston Sports Journal) takes a closer look at Patriots fifth-round rookie Byron Cowart.
- Jeff Howe (The Athletic) writes about Chase Winovich’s soft side.
- Andrew Callahan (MassLive) shares Lawrence Guy’s unusual question after he had just won the Super Bowl.
- Zack Cox (NESN) quotes James White and his fantasy football aspirations.
- Christopher Price (Boston Sports Journal) takes you into the weekend with some Patriots updates.
- Tom Curran (NBC Boston) unveils his new AFC power rankings.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) posts a funny Martellus Bennett story about Bill Belichick criticizing Tom Brady.
- Kevin Duffy (Boston Herald) writes that James White welcomes the running back competition.
- Adam London (NESN) shares the reactions of Patriots players to Tom Brady’s skit on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- Darren Hartwell (NBC Boston) points out that N’Keal Harry is a dark horse rookie of the year candidate.
- Geoff Schwartz (SB Nation) shows how rookies can make an NFL roster, starting now.
- Conor Orr (Sports Illustrated) lists the NFL’s best remaining free agents.
- Maurice Morton (Bleacher Report) ranks the NFL’s defenses after the draft.
- Jay Glazer (The Athletic) opens his post-draft mailbag.
- Dan Parr (NFL.com) posts his draft grades for the AFC North.
- Jason Owens (Yahoo! Sports) reports that the Chiefs’ overtime proposal has gained some traction.
- The MMQB staff (Sports Illustrated) publishes its latest NFL power rankings.
- Scott Spratt (Pro Football Focus) names his fantasy sleepers from the late draft rounds and undrafted free agency.
- Adam Stites (SB Nation) thinks that the NFL commissioner’s exempt list is a cop-out.