- Andrew Callahan comes up with 5 questions the Patriots should hope to answer by the end of OTAs. 1. Does N’Keal Harry have the goods? /I’ll answer that one. “Yes.” Have you seen the photos?
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Let’s talk Patriots tight ends.
- Ricky Doyle shares what Bill Belichick told N’Keal Harry’s Ex-ASU coach on the night of the NFL Draft.
- Nick O’Malley mentions a report that N’Keal Harry refused to stop diving for passes at practice in college, driving his coaches crazy.
- Devon Clements (PatriotsWire) Report: Gunner Olszewski receives rookie minimum deal from Patriots.
- NESN talks about how Stephon Gilmore wants an invite to the Tom Brady-Julian Edelman-N’Keal Harry workout.
- Nicole Yang reports Bill Belichick was the honorary banner captain for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals and was joined by quite the crew.
- Ricky Doyle notes ESPN Insider’s Mike Sando gave the Patriots a “C” while handing out offseason grades to each NFL team.
- Dakota Randall relays Julian Edelman’s new photos from his workout with N’Keal Harry and Tom Brady.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Report: Gerald McCoy’s free agency options down to 3 teams.
- Darren Hartwell NFL Rumors: Roger Goodell ‘adamant’ about maintaining authority in this area.
- Daniel Rymer (Pro Football Focus) No offensive line was better against stunts than the Patriots in 2018.
- Neil Greenberg (Washington Post) The Patriots have the NFL’s easiest schedule for the third year in a row.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: The five best teams at managing the salary cap and player contracts. Bill Belichick and Howie Roseman are superstars at roster construction.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: Execs fear NFL may make example of Elliott.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Patriots have an NFL-high 15 players over 30.
- Mark Chichester (Pro Football Focus) The 100 best single-game grades of the PFF era.
- Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Reports) The one move each NFL team still needs to make this offseason. Patriots: convince Rob Gronkowski to unretire. /where’s that eye-roll emoji when you need it?
- Dan Schmelzer (NFLMocks) New England Patriots should sign free agent WR Jermaine Kearse.
- Report (TMZSports) Demaryius Thomas thankful to be alive after crash, ‘I could have been gone.’
- Andy Benoit (SI) The NFL’s All-Slow Team: Players whose 40-yard dash at their NFL combine was .05 seconds slower than the league average at their position. /Guess who’s QB?
- Barry Werner (TouchdownWire) For better or worse: What 2019 looks like for all 32 NFL teams. Patriots: Expect another division crown, another double-digit season of wins and a deep run in the playoffs.
- Dan Salem (NFLSpinZone) AFC East: Ranking top 2019 storylines by team.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Gerald McCoy to visit Panthers.
- Barry Werner (TouchdownWire) 2020 vision: Peering into NFL crystal ball over the next decade. [Slideshow] Tom Brady and Bill Belichick retire simultaneously
- Mark Sessler (NFL.com) NFL All-Under-25 Team. /No Pats.
- Doug Farrar (TouchdownWire) Nine NFL Comeback Player of the Year candidates. Slideshow, no Pats.