- Don Banks’ NFL Power Rankings. No. 2 Patriots (behind the Saints.)
- Patriots Unfiltered 5/30: Farewell to Andy Hart (leaving for WEEI); Benjamin Watson’s suspension; N’Keal Harry working with Brady; More. (2 hour program)
- Jacob Camenker notes per Jeff Howe of The Athletic, the Patriots had N’Keal Harry ‘graded a lot higher’ than where he was taken.
- Ryan Hannable says it’s hard to ignore how good of a first impression N’Keal Harry has made.
- Evan Lazar’s Patriots Playbook: Fake wide receiver screens. Breaking down some of the Patriots’ go-to passing plays.
- Doug Kyed addresses his Patriots Mailbag: Setting expectations for N’Keal Harry’s rookie season; More. /Through the ROOF!
- Shane Mickle (ClutchPoints) 4 biggest storylines for the Patriots entering 2019. 1. Is N’Keal Harry the next Patriots star wide receiver? /The Patriots? Why not the NFL’s?
- Ryan Hannable thumbnails 5 free agents the Patriots could potentially sign before training camp. 1. OT Donald Penn.
- Matt McCarthy passes along a report that the Browns and Ravens are considered favorites for potential Pats target Gerald McCoy.
- Chris Grenham hears from a former agent on how the Patriots are so good at maneuvering the salary cap.
- Bri (BJBSJournal) Turns out it wasn’t the beginning of the end after all… again.
- Evan Lazar and Adam Kirkjian Patriots Minicamp Preview Podcast: Five burning questions for next week’s mandatory 3-day minicamp. (55 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan: Eugene Monroe believes the NFL will soon allow Marijuana use—but at what cost?
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Nine NFL teams with best chance to dethrone Patriots in 2019. /Pats not included.
- Pablo Marin (LastWordOnSports) Tom Brady and the Patriots will be hunted by the 2018 NFL Draft QB class.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The 10 NFL players who need to break out in 2019.
- Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) Every NFL team’s smartest move of the 2019 offseason. Patriots: Let Trent Brown go.
- Will Buikema and SBN Studios (SB Nation) The Malcolm Butler interception gets a deep rewind. (14.11 min. video)
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Exclusive look inside the Jets mess: A secret meeting, a reckless owner and a GM stabbed in the back.
- Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) Peyton Manning on Monday Night Football: “It wasn’t the right time this year. Maybe it will never be.”
- Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) NFL beer sponsors can now use active players’ likenesses—but only with Associated Press photos of players in uniform.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) A look inside the efforts to build a better football helmet.
- Andy Benoit and Gary Gramling (SI) The MMQB NFL Podcast: The NFL’s top 10 linebackers for 2019. (45.27 min.)
- Ryan Hannable notes Roger Goodell is adamant that the commissioner’s disciplinary authority should not be curbed in matters that affect the integrity of the game like deflategate. /#%!@!*
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) Bills rookie LB Tyrel Dodson arrested for domestic violence.
- Patrick Dunne highlights Martellus Bennett at “Athletes + Activism” forum, calling on Brady, Brees, Manning to join NFL players’ protests.