- Paul Perillo tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Summer musings and looking ahead.
- Touchdown in Israel III: Jerod Mayo assists his tour guide in Israel. (1.03 min. video)
- Patriots Unfiltered 6/18: Latest offseason topics surrounding the Patriots including up-to-date reports on Nick Caserio. (2 hour program)
- Evan Lazar explores how the Patriots defense went all-in on ‘simulated pressure’, the latest innovation taking over the NFL - with New England leading the way. /Good read.
- Andy Hart discusses Pete Prisco’s Top 100 NFL players in 2019 list, and his defense of putting Brady “so high” at no. 6.
- Ryan Hannable counts down the 15 most important Patriots for 2019: No. 14, Stephen Gostkowski.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Days to kickoff countdown: No. 81 Randy Moss.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) 6 Patriots who should be worried about their roster spot.
- Andy Hart writes about Robert Kraft continuing a tradition this summer by taking a group of current and former Patriots players to Israel.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard explains why Tom Brady’s enduring jersey sales amaze sports-marketing expert Russ Spielman.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard mentions how Tom Brady’s ex-rival Shawn Merriman bought his son a Brady jersey, even though it ‘kills’ him.
- Nick O’Malley notes Rob Gronkowski says it’s ‘cool to finally be accepted’ again in native Western NY, now that he’s retired.
- NESN reveals why ESPN thinks the Patriots are having just an ‘average’ NFL offseason.
- Michael Hurley clarifies for everyone that Ben Volin’s ‘Nick Caserio wants out’ report was not a report at all. It was an opinion.
- Jerry Thornton takes Ben Volin to task after admitting what he was reporting as fact regarding Nick Caserio, was pulled out of his ass.
- Alex Reimer rushes to the defense of Ben Volin, who says he doesn’t understand the outrage over his Nick Caserio column, against the Patriots’ social media ‘pitchfork army’ -- which, not coincidentally, also targets WEEI personalities.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) When will Nick Caserio leave the Patriots?
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Rating the offseason for all 32 NFL teams. Patriots: “Average”.
- Cameron DaSilva (RamsWire) Rams trading TE Tyler Higbee to Patriots would make sense for both teams.
- Conor Orr (SI) Morning Huddle - Josh McCown: In praise of the backup quarterback.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: How much power is too much for Aaron Rodgers?
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Top 100 NFL players of 2019. Four Patriots make the list: Brady (6) - Gilmore (30) - Edelman (90) - Mason (100).
- Maurice Jones-Drew (NFL.com) Ranking all 32 RB1s heading into 2019: Saquon Barkley No. 1. Sony Michel 11th.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) 2019 NFL preview: Whether they’re tanking or not, Dolphins will probably be bad.
- Gary Davenport (Bleacher Report) Ranking the top 10 offenses in NFL history. /Peyton love gag alert : P.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Rob Ryan: Being out of coaching “humbles you”. /So does a last-second TD pass from Tom Brady to undrafted WR Kenbrell Thompkins. Tsk tsk...after celebrating on the sideline too early.
- Tommy Craggs (SI) Fate of the Union: What the NFLPA can learn from the fight of ‘77.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) A ‘crisis mode’ at all levels: How technology put officials in a tough spot.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL working with NCAA on safety issues.
- Throwback (NFL.com) Best of the 2002 Quarterback Challenge. (7.13 min. video)
- Drew Dixon (Albert Bridge Capital) Stay in the game. /Recommend this read. Kenny Moore was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent in 2017.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Andrew Hawkins joins NFL Media.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Rod Smart found safe after being reported missing.