- Patriots countdown to training camp: Opening day July 25, first public practice.
- Angelique Fiske notes Julian Edelman stops by ‘Good Morning America’ to talk about his documentary.
- Touchdown in Israel III: Players of past and present share their stories and the impact the trip to Israel has had on their lives. (3 min. video)
- Mike Reiss discusses unlikely Super Bowl MVP Julian Edelman, with another former WR and Super Bowl MVP Deion Branch weighing in. /Good read.
- Chad Finn explains why Julian Edelman’s new documentary looks like a winner.
- Alex Barth goes one-on-one with Kyler Schelling, the director of the Edelman documentary 100%. /Interesting.
- Adam London writes Hall of Famer Joe Namath has seen quite a few QBs over the course of his decades around the game, but he’s never seen anyone do it better than Tom Brady.
- Dakota Randall relays ex-Bengal (and Patriot) Marquis Flowers sharing a funny memory from the ‘We’re on to Cincinnati’ game.
- Evan Lazar thumbnails the ten most valuable Patriots: No. 9 Lawrence Guy, one of the most underrated players in the league and on the Patriots roster.
- Ryan Hannable counts down the 15 most important Patriots for 2019: No. 11, Sony Michel.
- Ethan Roy (FullPressCoverage) Patriots new veteran profile: Michael Bennett.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Jakobi Meyers might be New England’s next great UDFA.
- Tom E. Curran thinks the Texans could still try to swing a trade for Nick Caserio. The Pats’ asking price would have to be a first-rounder, which seems to be a non-starter for Houston.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard NFL Rumors: Ex-Patriots Bill O’Brien and Jack Easterby convinced Texans CEO Hal McNair that Nick Caserio wants to leave New England. If Ben Volin’s report has merit, the Patriots’ anger is justifiable.
- Michael Hurley notes Rich Eisen exposed a potential problem with the NFL’s new pass interference review rules.
- Andy Hart mentions how the Red Sox hope to play the Patriot way in London.
- Adam London notes Rich Eisen is choosing the Patriots to repeat as Super Bowl champions in 2020. /That’s foresight.
- Alex Reimer brings up the weirdness of how Chris Simms insists he ‘really likes’ Tom Brady, while continuing to rip Tom Brady.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) Study: Cowboys, Patriots have best fan bases among NFL teams.
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Afternoon QB: Cardinals on Murray’s progress, Why Bush is crucial for Steelers, More NFL notes.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Answering biggest AFC East questions: Will Brady miss Gronk? Can young QBs make leap?
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) The biggest standout of every NFL team’s offseason so far. Patriots: LB Jamie Collins.
- George Willis (NY Post) Julian Edelman: Jets may finally have formula to upset Patriots.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Willie McGinest and Kyle Van Noy break down how the Pats neutralized Patrick Mahomes and Jared Goff in the playoffs last season. (3.20 min. video)
- Dan Graziano, Jeff Saturday and Tim Hasselbeck (ESPN) AFC East storylines: Can the Patriots be dethroned in the AFC East? (1.53 min. video)
- Ryan McDowell (Rotoworld) AFC training camp battles. Patriots: Ben Watson vs. Matt LaCosse vs. Stephen Anderson
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) Mailbag: Did Texans bungle pursuit of Nick Caserio?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Keeping tabs on open practices at NFL training camps.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT 2019 storyline No. 29: When will Dwayne Haskins start?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL planned meeting with Tyreek Hill raises more questions than it answers.