- Erik Scalavino inspects the roster position-by-position: Wide receivers.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Curious about newcomers as camp nears.
- Don Banks talks about the trend of teams offering less access to fans during training camp and gives New England great credit that it leads the way in the training camp-experience department.
- Patriots Unfiltered 7/9: Gronk working out with Brady; if Gronk would come out of retirement; what they’re looking forward to seeing at camp; revisting the Edelman vs. Welker debate; and who backs up Brady. (2 hours)
- Ryan Hannable gives us a Sony Michel injury update: Goal is to be ready for training camp.
- Andy Hart takes a look at the competition for roster spots and roles this summer: Running backs - Quarterbacks.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Will Damien Harris lead the Patriots in rushing?
- Jordy McElroy (PatriotsWire) 5 under-the-radar Patriots who could be major contributors in 2019: 1. Damien Harris.
- Chad Finn thinks Tom Brady’s longevity is amazing, and shares 5 more Patriots thoughts as we wait for camp. “...we marvel at what Brady does, but I’m not sure we marvel enough at how long he has been doing it.”
- Ricky Doyle highlights former NFL executive Mike Tannenbaum on why he’s more impressed by Tom Brady’s feats at 41 than Patrick Mahomes’ at 23.
- Tommy Quigley (PatriotsLife) Tom Brady will now make half of the NFL disappear. /Fun read.
- Phil Perry gives us a fun one, with this Great Patriots Debate: What’s the best catch Rob Gronkowski ever made?
- Ryan Hannable continues his countdown of the 15 most important Patriots for 2019: No. 6 James White.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Ty Law explaining how playing for the Patriots may have made it harder to get into Hall of Fame.
- Nick O’Malley posts some pictures of the New England Patriots dogs, from Nike Belichick to Fluffy Brady, for the ‘dog days’ in the NFL.
- Patriots Beat podcast: Mike Petraglia and Evan Lazar discuss the Patriots roster from a fantasy football perspective, the upcoming release of Madden 20 and more. (36 min.)
- Matt Bowen (ESPN) Picking the NFL’s best offenses at every personnel grouping: The Browns dominate in 13 personnel. The Chiefs and Rams love 11. The Patriots? They ran 21 with Gronk, but will look different this season.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: Rob Gronkowski’s NFL retirement may be brief.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) 2019 NFL Supplemental Draft to take place Wednesday.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) NFL supplemental draft 2019: Date, what it is, how it works, eligible players, pick history.
- Andrew Brandt (SI) Business of Football: Youth appeal is a bigger NFL business concern than protests or concussions.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski: Tom Brady called “Mr. Reliable Robbie G”.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) 1 Move every NFL team should make before the 2019 season begins. Patriots: Extend Tom Brady.
- Lance Zierlein (NFL.com) NFL Rookie of the Year candidates: Offense (WR N’Keal Harry mentioned) and Defense (No Pats).
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT 2019 storyline No. 15: Will Kyler Murray be the NFL’s next big thing?
- Ali Bhanpuri (NFL.com) 2019 NFL triplets rankings. Patriots 7th: Brady, Michel, Edelman.
- Chris Roling (Bleacher Report) Undrafted free agents with the best chance of making NFL rosters. No Pats. /Ha.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Which NFL team has the best young starting five. (2.53 min. video)
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL will hold International Combine in Germany in October.
- Alden Gonzalez (ESPN) From Brady’s Nightmare to Dallas Sucks, the best NFL-themed beers. /Guess which state the ‘Brady’s Nightmare’ hails from?
- Staff (NFL.com) NFL investigators had access to full Tyreek Hill audio.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) In recorded conversation, Tyreek Hill denies 2014 assault he pleaded guilty to.