- Isabella Borg has the story of David Andrews surprising a military veteran with more than just the Lombardi Trophy at Gillette Stadium. This year’s Finish at the 50, through donations to ‘Homes For Our Troops’ will be building a home for U.S. Army Sergeant Brandon Korona and his wife Chelsea.
- Angelique Fiske discusses how Julian Edelman’s documentary shines a light on his road back after injury and his relationship with his father.
- Photos: Touchdown in Israel III: The Patriots tour Jerusalem.
- Photos: 2019 New England Patriots Cheerleaders.
- Photos: June’s best of Lil’ Pats Fan.
- Photos: June’s best PETriot of the Month submissions.
- Andrew Callahan highlights Rob Gronkowski talking about his ongoing retirement on the Rich Eisen Show. “I can’t say how I’ll feel when the games start.”
- Tom E. Curran pokes the hornet’s nest with his next Great Patriots Debate: If Malcolm Butler played in SB52, would the Patriots have won?
- Adam Myers (FullPressCoverage) Patriots roster bubble: Ryan Allen.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Kyle Van Noy jokes he wants revenge on Bill Belichick for paintball shot.
- Andy Hart notes that even fellow elite pro athletes can be somewhat star-struck by Tom Brady at times, and it happened again when former NBA star Baron Davis posted a Twitter video of himself catching passes from the GOAT.
- Andy Hart isn’t sure Bernard Pollard, Jr. has it right about who’s the GOAT.
- Jacob Camenker relays some static from Bernard Pollard saying Peyton Manning was a better QB than ‘clear cut No. 2’ Tom Brady.
- The Rich Eisen Show (YouTube) Super Bowl champion Rob Gronkowski talks retirement & more with Rich Eisen. (13.18 min. video)
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Rob Gronkowski discusses the possibility of a return to the NFL with NFL Network’s Rich Eisen. Says he’s “down to 250” lbs from playing weight of 265. (1 min. video)
- Dr. David Chao (San Diego Union Tribune) Only one clear takeaway regarding Rob Gronkowski’s dramatic weight loss. /15 lbs is ‘dramatic weight loss’??
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Lighter Rob Gronkowski enjoying retired life . . . at least right now.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: 10 players entering a pivotal year financially. Jamie Collins included.
- Brent Sobleski (Bleacher Report) Predicting where top remaining NFL free agents will sign. TE Ryan Griffin: New England Patriots.
- Michael Grant (Awful Announcing) Top 5 NFL teams with the most drama potential for 2019. No Pats. /Whew!
- Michael Shapiro (SI) Ezekiel Elliott won’t face suspension after incident with Las Vegas security guard.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Dolphins DT Kendrick Norton reportedly involved in car accident, injuries could end career.
- Conor Orr (SI) Fantasy Football 2019: 16 rookies who could make an impact.
- Highlights (NFL.com) NFL Throwback: Top 10 QB-receiver duos of all time. (4.11 min. video) No. 5 Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski.
- Ryan Russillo and Kevin Clark (The Ringer) Dual Threat podcast: “Angry Football Guy,” Plus 12 questions with Andy Benoit and Kevin Clark. (51 min.)