Episode #5 of The Scho Show drops a bit later than usual. Honestly, who likes moving...?
Fresh off a long weekend filled with boxes and bubble wrap Mark Schofield slides into a new and improved Big Chair to record Episode #5 of The Scho Show. He dives into the Josh Gordon reinstatement, talks about the return of Demaryius Thomas and breaks down what we saw from both Jarrett Stidham and Chase Winovich on Saturday night.
Then, Mark is joined by New England Patriots beat reporter Evan Lazar from CLNS Media. Evan catches listeners up on a variety of topics, including:
- The climactic end to the Punter Battle and how that might impact Stephen Gostkowski;
- The youth movement;
- How Isaiah Wynn exemplifies the phrase “pass blocking is not passive;”
- The leap Jarrett Stidham has made from throwing interceptions in walkthroughs during mini-camp to today;
- Chase Winovich: The man with a plan; and,
- Expectations for Thursday night against the Carolina Panthers.