- Patriots sign free agent WR Cameron Meredith.
- Paul Perillo’s Day 8 Blogservations: Meyers, Brooks making a push.
- Erik Scalavino shares the news and camp notes from Friday: Slow, steady progress a Wynn-ing strategy?
- Media Availability transcripts: Patrick Chung, Isaiah Wynn.
- Angelique Fiske relays 5 thing we learned from Kyle Van Noy’s ‘Patriots Off Topic’ interview.
- Mac Cerullo offers five thoughts on Week 2 of Patriots camp: Wynn progressing, Stidham impressing; More.
- Evan Lazar gives us 40 takeaways from the first week of Patriots training camp: 1. Physically, Tom Brady looks great with plenty of zip on his fastball and maybe even a bulkier build aimed to keep his body at peak performance for 16-plus games.
- Phil Perry sends another Postcard from Camp, Day 8: Shells and shorts; Isaiah Wynn takes a step in the right direction; Sony Michel saw more work as a receiver; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Training camp Day 8 observations: Offense struggling or defense too good? More.
- Evan Lazar empties his camp notebook, Day 8: Isaiah Wynn getting close to a full go; More.
- Andy Hart offers his Camp observations, Day 8: Isaiah Wynn’s reps increase; Rex Burkhead continues to be limited; Obi Melifonwu took reps next to Patrick Chung with the first secondary; More.
- Andrew Callahan shares his training camp observations, Day 8: Isaiah Wynn takes a small step; Sony Michel’s improvement; rookies stand out; and more.
- Andrew Callahan notes that Friday, Demaryius Thomas was absent for a third straight practice and Rex Burkhead was limited again.
- Michael Hurley says Sony Michel as a pass catcher could add a whole new dimension to the Patriots offense.
- Ryan Hannable relays Isaiah Wynn addressing his progress from last year’s Achilles injury, and when he might be full-go.
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady is entering uncharted territory at age 42, vying to be the first NFL position player to start all 16 games at his age.
- Terri Bey (edgerocks) Several great qualities about Tom Brady to appreciate on his 42nd birthday
- Alex Barth takes a look at the most under appreciated play of Tom Brady’s career: A one-yard scramble in the Snow Bowl that helped launch a dynasty.
- Patrick Dunne reports it’s Tom Brady’s 42nd birthday, so naturally, Twitter is here to celebrate.
- Ryan Hananble says Adam Schefter is a little surprised Tom Brady hasn’t received contract extension.
- Phil Perry wonders if Jamie Collins can make a Patrick Chung-like turnaround in his second Patriots run.
- Darren Hartwell NFL Rumors: Patriots sign Cameron Meredith to boost WR depth, he’s immediately placed on PUP.
- Evan Lazar’s Film Review: WR Cameron Meredith.
- Patrick Dunne passes along a report that Josh Gordon filed for reinstatement from indefinite suspension from NFL.
- Jacob Camenker posts the video of Ty Law receiving his gold jacket on the eve of the Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
- Jonathan Rosenberg (ProFootballNetwork) New England Patriots: Core strength is elite cornerback trio: Here’s why we expect the position group to step up and lead the team to the promise land, again.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jamie Collins: It’s an honor to earn Bill Belichick’s praise.
- Conor Orr (SI) Morning Huddle: Pass interference was challenged, and the world kept turning.
- Vic Carucci (Buffalo News) Ed Reed unloads on incompetence of Bills’ staff under Rex Ryan. ‘He said he almost applied for a job as defensive backs coach for the New England Patriots, whose coach, Bill Belichick, has always had a great affinity for Reed. “But I knew Baltimore wouldn’t like that,” he said.’
- Sheilla Dingus (AdvocacyForFairnessInSports) The NFL wants to send former players to prison...for having Dementia. This is not a drill or exaggeration. /