Episode #16 of The Scho Show is ready for your listening pleasure. In this installment, Mark Schofield tries to address some of the concern about New England rolling with a pair of backup tackles, as he breaks down the two sacks of Tom Brady from Sunday in Miami. Yes, some nerdy football content to start your day.
Then the show has its first three-time guest! Taylor Kyles returns to chat about the game against the Dolphins and the immediate future for the Patriots. Topics include:
- Pass rush or coverage;
- Discipline in the secondary;
- Adam Butler and Danny Shelton;
- James Develin: A Love Story Part Two;
- Tom Brady to Antonio Brown, and;
- What is happening in Miami with the Dolphins, or in New York with the Jets?
You can listen to the episode here. And yes, this is episode 16. Do not be alarmed at the host having a bit of a senior moment and referring to it as episode 15 a few times...