- Patriots-Jets Thursday Injury Report.
- Mike Dussault’s Keys to the Starting Lineup: Week 3 Patriots vs. Jets. 1. Finding the offensive identity.
- Mike Dussault gives us the news, notes and locker room buzz from Thursday at Gillette: Brown checks in.
- What They’re Saying: New York Jets.
- Media Availability: Antonio Brown. (1 min video) and Josh Gordon (2.38 min. video)
- One on One with Jamie Collins. (3.08 min. video)
- Coffee With the Coach: Bill Belichick discusses changes on the o-line and Jets week. (2.56 min. video)
- Evan Lazar’s Patriots Game Plan: How will New England manage the offensive line?
- Dave D’Onofrio shares 10 thoughts on 10 Patriots as they prepare for the Jets: Jason McCourty is the outside cornerback the Steelers and Dolphins have most often chosen to pick on early, but the veteran has been up to the challenge.
- Matt Dolloff writes about versatile Jonathan Jones, the No. 1 graded CB in the league (PFF) and one of the better football stories to emerge in New England in recent weeks.
- Mark Daniels calls attention to Jonathan Jones growth in New England.
- Thomas Murphy (DiehardBostonSportsFans) Monster keys to Pats-Jets. 1. Protect the face.
- Robert Marcello (FullPressCoverage) Enemy Profile: Patriots set to host New York Jets.
- David Albiani (FullPressCoverage) What’s happening in Week Three – Patriots vs. Jets: I don’t see this Jets team as the first to reach the end zone against the Patriots defense with Luke Falk in at quarterback.
- Nick O’Malley’s Patriots-Jets anti-analysis: Rumor of 90s Bledsoe-era jerseys returning was false, which is a shame.
- Matt Dolloff warns the Patriots will need to have their heads on swivels against a pissed-off Jamal Adams.
- Doug Kyed’s Friday Patriots Mailbag: Should New England trade for Jalen Ramsey, Trent Williams?
- CBS Boston highlights Bill Belichick gushing over ‘explosive’ Le’Veon Bell.
- Mike Reiss highlights Antonio Brown’s limited media availability on Thursday: “I’m super grateful to be here, to play for Bill Belichick, Tom Brady...”
- Doug Kyed points out the Patriots ‘amazing’ ability to make even the most controversial figures seem boring in media availability. Antonio Brown could have said anything at his locker yesterday, and he chose to abide by the rules. That’s a good sign for the Patriots.
- Justin Leger relays Josh Gordon appreciative of Patriots’ support: ‘I love these guys’.
- Michael Hurley notes Tom Brady stirred the NFL pot last night after twitter-complaining about the ‘ridiculous penalties’ during Thursday Night Football.
- Michael Hurley reports Jets receiver Robby Anderson accuses Stephon Gilmore of getting away with ‘a lot’ of holding.
- CBS Boston makes their Week 3 Pats-Jets predictions. All 5 pick Pats to win bigly.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Antonio Brown holds brief session with reporters in New England.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 25 percent of anticipated Week One starting quarterbacks aren’t.
- Barry Werner (TouchdownWire) Tom Brady turns off Thursday Night Football game.
- Cam Mellor (Pro Football Focus) NFL quarterback kryptonite: The biggest weakness for all 32 starters. Tom Brady weakness: Passing grade on second-read throws.
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan: Why blockbuster trades are suddenly a thing in the NFL; More.
- Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) Your Week 3 Matchup Guide: Is Mahomes-Lamar the next great AFC rivalry?
- Alaa Abdeldaiem (SI) Morning Huddle: Gardner Minshew II sparks Jaguars’ offense in win over Titans.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: Dak Prescott, Marcus Mariota among 15 players to keep an eye on during their contract year.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Backup QB takeover 2019: Ranking the seven slated to start, plus four more inevitable QB changes and three wild cards
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Former NFLPA president dubs Dolphins’ tank job “morally reprehensible”.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT’s Week Three picks. Florio: Patriots 42-17, MDS: Patriots 42-0.