- Patriots-Bills Wednesday Injury Report.
- Broadcast Info: Patriots at Bills.
- Patriots sign QB Cody Kessler to the 53-man roster; Sign TE Jason Vander Laan to the practice squad.
- Mike Dussault shares the news, notes and locker-room buzz from Wednesday at Gillette: Brady, White excited for Buffalo’s tough environment
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick (15.32 min. video) - Tom Brady (11.14 min. video) - Devin McCourty (9.40 min. video) - James White (4.59 min. video)
- Evan Lazar points out that while Sony Michel is only averaging 2.4 yards per rush this season, Tom Brady is shredding teams with play-action.
- Matt Cassel details what a week of Bill Belichick’s meticulous game planning looks like.
- Matt Dolloff wonders if the Patriots defense has solved the mobile quarterback problem.
- Zack Cox says new practice squad TE Jason Vander Laan was also the most prolific running QB in the history of college football, and may have been brought in to help the team prep for Buffalo’s Josh Allen.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots-Bills Week 4 key matchups: Who has the razor’s edge?
- Adam London relays NFL analyst Michael Robinson on how the Bills can beat the Patriots in Week 4. “First of all, you got to have explosive plays from broken plays.”
- David Furtado (LastWordOnSports) Bold Predictions: Patriots vs Bills. 1. The Patriots defense pitches a shutout.
- Lance Reynolds (PatriotsWire) 6 things Patriots fans should know about the Bills. 1. Josh Allen is proving his worth.
- Robert Marcello (FullPressCoverage) Patriots enemy profile: Buffalo Bills.
- Nick Goss highlights a stat that shows the Patriots O-line has protected Tom Brady very well despite injuries.
- Tom E. Curran notes Tom Brady raves about Josh Gordon’s mental toughness and more.
- Nick O’Malley reports James White admits it was ‘weird’ watching the Patriots on TV instead of playing, but he had a good excuse: the birth of his son.
- Jim Hackett diagnoses Stephen Gostkowski with a case of the yips.
- Andy Hart notes Jake Bailey is grateful for Matthew Slater at gunner, allowing him be aggressive with his punts.
- Phil Perry notes Bill Belichick defended Sony Michel, saying he needs help up front ‘to get started’.
- Mike Reiss writes that while first-year ILB coach Jerod Mayo has taken a leading role on the defensive staff, there’s still no question Bill Belichick is ultimately in charge of the NFL’s No. 1-ranked unit.
- Matt Dolloff looks at who’s NOT playing to see how well the Patriots defense is playing.
- Zack Cox explains why Tom Brady puts Phillip Dorsett in the same class as Julian Edelman and James White.
- CBS Boston mentions how Tom Brady loves to silence the Buffalo crowd: “I think it’s always gratifying when you go in there and by the end of the game you look up, and there are only Patriots fans left”.
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady’s limited practice load seems to be part of the “roster management” that Bill Belichick referenced in regard to the team signing free-agent QB Cody Kessler on Wednesday.
- Nick O’Malley recaps an article from ‘The Athletic’ on what scouts said about Tom Brady as an NFL Draft prospect 20 years ago.
- Matt Vautour catches up with Jakobi Meyers who is building on his preseason scolding and success, while working on building trust with Tom Brady and ‘everybody.’
- Mac Cerullo notes Bill Belichick definitely gives days off for the team’s expectant fathers. ’According to his players, even Belichick understands there are some moments in life that are bigger than football.’
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Marcus Cannon upgraded; Tom Brady, Julian Edelman limited at Patriots practice.
- Zack Cox Practice Notes: Julian Edelman, Dont’a Hightower present after leaving Jets game.
- Doug Kyed tells us when the Patriots will wear their alternate ‘color rush’ jerseys in 2019, beginning with the Thursday night game vs. the NY Giants on October 10.
- Zack Cox reports Nate Ebner recruited Tom Brady to salute the US Rugby Team ahead of the World Cup.
- Doug Kyed and Matt Chatham discuss Julian Edelman’s injury and what to expect for this weekend. (1.09 min. video)
- Jonathan Jones (SI) Morning Huddle: The latest in the saga of Jalen Ramsey.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL insider notes: Why the Patriots won’t go unbeaten, ranking the remaining 3-0 teams and more.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Confidence rankings for undefeated: Patriots solid, 49ers shaky.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Top 10 afterthought acquisitions. No. 2 Jamie Collins.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Biggest Week 4 injury questions for all 32 NFL teams: Latest on Hilton, Edelman, Jeffery and more.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady looks forward to thinning the herd in Buffalo.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady on limited practice: I’m not a spring chicken anymore.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Ron Wolf admits that he blew it on Tom Brady.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman back on the practice field
- John Gonzalez (The Ringer) The unexplainable, undeniably entertaining rituals of the Bills Mafia.
- Rodger Sherman (The Ringer) The Dolphins’ historic tank job, as explained by the worst plays from every position group.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: Will Antonio Brown win grievance against Patriots? What’s likely to happen.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Sal Maiorana (Democrat and Chronicle) Can the Bills beat the Patriots? Sure, but they’ll have to be almost perfect.
- John Murphy (BuffaloBills) Top 6 storylines for the Bills vs. Patriots. 1. Finding a way.
- Mark Ludwiczak (Olean Times Herald) New-look Bills not focused on Pats’ dominance.
- Sal Maiorana (Democrat and Chronicle) Sean McDermott thinks Patriots are ‘a machine’.
- Matt Parrino (NYUpstate) Dion Dawkins says Bills don’t care what Patriots have done: ‘I got Josh Allen’.
- Matt Parrino (NYUpstate) Bills’ Josh Allen explains hardest part of playing Patriots’ Tom Brady.
- Matt Parrino (NYUpstate) Patriots have dominated Bills for two decades but Cole Beasley couldn’t care less.
- Gallery (BuffaloBills) Throwback Thursday: A look back at Bills vs. Patriots.
- Sal Maiorana (Democrat and Chronicle) Devin Singletary held out of practice; availability for Patriots game in doubt
- Ben Axelson (NYUpstate) Bills vs. Patriots ticket prices skyrocket to highest in the last 15 years.
- Ryan Talbot (NYUpstate) If Buffalo Bills beat New England Patriots, NFL columnist Adam Schein will jump through table.