Episode #9 of The Scho Show is here, just in time for your afternoon commute. On this installment, Mark Schofield revisits his “Roster Projection of Integrity” and outlines what he got right, and what he got completely wrong. Then he works through some of the surprises, including keeping just two quarterbacks and wholesale changes on the offensive line.
Then Nora Princiotti from the Boston Globe joins the show from Gillette Stadium and shares her thoughts on the roster moves, including:
- Why the Keion Crossen trade was a surprise;
- Why keeping just two quarterbacks was not;
- Recalibrating how I view the offensive line changes;
- The impression Byron Cowart has made so far;
- How deep and talented this roster is at linebacker and in the secondary, and how Sunday will be a great display of what this defense can do;
- The future of CBD in the upcoming CBA, plus;
- Nora has a confession about cutdown day.