If you are visiting via Apple News, please click here.
It is time for Episode #10 of The Scho Show, and we have a real live football game to break down. Mark Schofield opens the show with some nerdy football talk for your ears, diving into “spot dropping” and why that has mattered so much to these matchups between Pittsburgh and New England over the years. Then it’s time for a reading from a new take on a classic, as Mark outlines “A Tale of Two Drives.” The third installment in that series might tell the tale of Sunday night.
Then, Mark welcomes Alex Kozora from Steelers Depot. They dive into the current state of the Steelers and this matchup. Topics include:
- Life without Brown and Bell;
- How Ben looks this preseason;
- How good this Steelers’ offensive line unit is;
- The wide receiver group and how a spread approach might be in the cards from Pittsburgh;
- Devin Bush and his early impact on the defense;
- How the Steelers can pressure and offense through multiple gaps, and;
- Alex’s early thoughts on Sunday night.