- Mike Dussault shares his players to watch ahead of the Patriots’ game against the Cardinals.
- Scott Zolak speaks with Bill Belichick to talk about the challenges of defending mobile quarterbacks. (1:14 video)
- Press conferences: Cam Newton (10:56 video), Bill Belichick (16:48 video)
- Doug Kyed (NESN) lists six things Patriots fans should be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
- Tom E. Curran (NBC Boston) lists five things Patriots fans should be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
- Zack Cox (NESN) writes about Cam Newton’s impact on a new generation of quarterbacks.
- Zack Cox (NESN) previews the next chapter of the rivalry between Stephon Gilmore and DeAndre Hopkins.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) shares Cam Newton’s favorite Thanksgiving dish.
- Phil Perry (NBC Boston) believes the Buccaneers need to let Tom Brady be Tom Brady.
- Max McAuliffe (Patriot Maven) analyzes Damiere Byrd’s film.
- Danny Jaillet (Patriots Wire) is of the opinion that DeAndre Hopkins would electrify the Patriots offense.
- Robert Alvarez (Pats Fans) writes about Richard Seymour’s and Rodney Harrison’s Hall of Fame candidacy.
- Matt Dollof (98.5 The Sports Hub) notes that Julian Edelman’s activation clock is not yet ready to start.
- Logan Mullen (NESN) thinks Bill Belichick bungled Sony Michel’s activation from injured reserve.
- Brent Schwartz (Patriots Wire) reviews the Patriots’ Week 11 film.
- Michael Hurley (CBS Boston) investigates if Tom Brady is an enormous baby.
- Todd Archer (ESPN) writes about the late Markus Paul, who passed away on Wednesday.
- James Dator (SB Nation) lists the advantages of a stay-at-home Thanksgiving.
- Charean Williams (Pro Football Talk) reports that a Ravens assistant violated protocols before the team’s Covid-19 outbreak.
- Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) names one person every NFL fanbase should be thankful for.
- Albert Breer (Sport Illustrated) explains what the NFL’s Covid-19 protocols are like for players.
- Doug Farrar (Touchdown Wire) wonders if Bruce Arians is doing enough for Tom Brady. /Noooooope
- Rodger Sherman (The Ringer) calls Alex Smith the NFL’s most terrifying miracle.