The New England Patriots will visit the New York Jets without running back J.J. Taylor and wide receiver N’Keal Harry.
Both were ruled out on the final injury report due to an illness and a concussion, respectively, while an additional 17 members of New England’s active roster have been listed as questionable for Monday at MetLife Stadium.
And for New York, quarterback Sam Darnold resides among the doubtful.
Here are the game statuses ahead of the 8:15 p.m. ET AFC East encounter.
- Patriots: RB J.J. Taylor (illness), WR N’Keal Harry (concussion)
- Jets: TE Trevon Wesco (ankle), LB Blake Cashman (hamstrings)
Neither Taylor nor Harry returned to practice by the weekend for the Patriots. Taylor, an undrafted rookie out of Arizona, has appeared in three games and rushed for 70 yards this fall. And Harry, standing with 172 receiving yards and one touchdown, will now miss his second consecutive game while in concussion protocol.
Wesco and Cashman remained non-participants at Jets practice and are officially out, as well.
- Patriots: no players listed
- Jets: QB Sam Darnold (right shoulder), WR Vyncint Smith (groin), DT Quinnen Williams (hamstring), K Sam Ficken (right groin)
Darnold isn’t expected to start for New York after aggravating his previous AC joint sprain and undergoing an MRI. The quarterback by way of USC practiced in a limited capacity on Friday yet was sidelined on Saturday. Jets head coach Adam Gase told reporters that “unless something strange happens,” veteran Joe Flacco will be under center.
Another No. 3 overall pick in Williams is also doubtful to go against New England. The former Alabama defensive lineman did not practice this week because of a hamstring issue.
- Patriots: RB Damien Harris (ankle), TE Ryan Izzo (hamstring), TE Dalton Keene (knee), OT Isaiah Wynn (ankle), G Joe Thuney (ankle), G Shaq Mason (calf), DT Lawrence Guy (shoulder/elbow/knee), DT Carl Davis (concussion), DE Deatrich Wise (knee/hand), LB John Simon (elbow), LB Ja’Whaun Bentley (groin), LB Shilique Calhoun (knee), CB J.C. Jackson (knee), CB Stephon Gilmore (knee), S Kyle Dugger (ankle), S Cody Davis (calf), K Nick Folk (back)
- Jets: WR Jamison Crowder (groin), G Josh Andrews (shoulder), C Connor McGovern (knee), DT Nathan Shepherd (back), DE John Franklin-Myers (knee)
On New England’s special teams, Davis and Folk were added to the growing list of questionable. The latter has converted 11-of-13 field goals on the campaign, but Folk sat out Saturday’s session because of a back ailment.
The Jets are on track to have Crowder back for Monday night. Questionable with a groin injury, the slot receiver has averaged north of seven catches and 95 yards through four appearances.