Thursday’s snowstorm did not keep the New England Patriots in the driveway.
The entirety of the active roster, aside from offensive tackle Jermaine Eluemunor, who was sidelined by an ankle injury, shoveled out and participated inside the Empower Field House.
But 13 did so in a limited capacity. And those limited would include lead running back Damien Harris because of an ankle issue of his own.
Here’s the second injury report heading to Sunday’s 1 p.m. ET visit with the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium.
DID NOT PARTICIPATE
- Patriots: OT Jermaine Eluemunor (ankle)
- Dolphins: WR Antonio Callaway (not injury related)
Eluemunor had been limited on Wednesday before being downgraded on Thursday. He played 90 percent of the snaps at left tackle for the Patriots in Week 14 versus the Los Angeles Rams.
The Dolphins also practiced with all but one. Callaway was absent out wide for non-injury reasons.
- Patriots: RB Damien Harris (ankle), RB James White (foot), RB J.J. Taylor (quadricep), WR Donte Moncrief (thigh), WR Matthew Slater (knee), OT Justin Herron (ankle), G Shaq Mason (calf), DT Lawrence Guy (shoulder), DT Adam Butler (shoulder), DT Byron Cowart (back), CB J.C. Jackson (knee), CB Jonathan Jones (neck), K Nick Folk (back)
- Dolphins: RB Salvon Ahmed (shoulder), WR Jakeem Grant (hamstring), WR DeVante Parker (hamstring), TE Mike Gesicki (shoulder), G Ereck Flowers (ankle), LB Elandon Roberts (chest), LB Kyle Van Noy (hip), S Bobby McCain (ankle)
Harris went without a listing to begin the week before joining New England’s partial group on Thursday. Also spotted but unlisted for the Patriots was defensive tackle Carl Davis, who has been designated to return from injured reserve on the heels of wide receiver Julian Edelman and outside linebacker Shilique Calhoun getting the green light.
As for Miami, starters at tight end and safety graduated to limited. Both Gesicki and McCain had been non-participants the practice prior. Gesicki stands with six touchdown catches on the season while McCain stands with 40 tackles and an interception.
- Patriots: no players listed
- Dolphins: QB Tua Tagovailoa (ankle), OT Austin Jackson (knee), G Solomon Kindley (foot), DE Shaq Lawson (shoulder), CB Xavien Howard (shoulder), S Kavon Frazier (shoulder)
No Patriots went from limited to full availability on Thursday.
The same six continued to that degree for the Dolphins, however. The No. 5 overall pick at quarterback and the NFL’s pick leader at cornerback being among them.