- Mike Dussault outlines how Josh McDaniels is looking for a strong finish to the year.
- Bill Belichick on WEEI: “If we’re playing we’re going to compete.”
- Doug Kyed (NESN) wonders about J.J. Taylor’s future.
- Andrew Callahan (Lowell Sun) offers his report card from Monday night.
- Mike Reiss (ESPN) outlines how Bill Belichick is the right man to restock the roster.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) ponders some upgrades on the coaching staff.
- Tom King (Nashua Telegraph) makes the case that 2020’s dose of reality is a good thing.
- Jeff Howe (The Athletic) is thinking draft.
- Brian Costello (New York Post) has some thoughts about Adam Gase: Patriots quarterbacks coach. /I’m only including this link so you are aware of it. If anything comes of this possibility I’m driving north to stop the move myself - Mark S.
- Shanna McCarriston (CBS Sports) outlines what the world was like the last time the Patriots finished below .500.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo Sports) points out how the Bills made a statement Monday night.
- Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) has his set of power rankings.
- Courtney Cronin (ESPN) unveils ESPN’s MVP selections.
- Josh Alper (Pro Football Talk) on the news that P.J. Fleck could be bringing “row the boat” to an NFL locker room.
- Neil Paine (538) outlines the most important games of Week 17. New England versus New York is not listed...