- Mike Dussault breaks down the Patriots’ roster needs.
- The Patriots.com staff looks at some memorable past combine performances.
- Ben Volin (Boston Globe) reports that the Patriots and Nick Caserio are nearing a contract extension.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) explains why retaining Nick Caserio was paramount for New England this offseason.
- Andrew Callahan (Boston Herald) searches the best fits for the Patriots’ offense in this year’s draft.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) continues his “Hidden Patriots” series by taking a closer look at quarterback Cody Kessler.
- Jeff Howe (The Athletic) shares a timeline for when fans — and the Patriots — should pay attention in the Tom Brady sweepstakes.
- Phil Perry (NBC Sports Boston) wonders what would be next for New England at safety if Devin McCourty left via free agency.
- Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) takes a closer look at the Patriots’ running back position.
- Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) also takes a closer look at the Patriots’ wide receiver position.
- Andy Hart (WEEI) explains why a Robert Kraft quote from 2001 might be relevant when it comes to Tom Brady.
- Devon Clements (Patriot Maven) breaks down how the expiring CBA makes it difficult for the Patriots to sign a veteran free agent quarterback to a long-term deal.
- Zack Cox (NESN) analyzes the Patriots’ linebacker position by looking at the top performances from a year ago and the biggest storylines heading into the offseason.
- Christopher Price (Boston Globe) reports that ex-Patriots executive Scott Pioli rips the speculative process around Tom Brady’s future.
- Tom E. Curran (NBC Sports Boston) looks back at how Ben Coates and Bruce Armstrong found out that being released is “just business.”
- Ben Volin (Boston Globe) thinks that pointless Tom Brady speculation will go down to the wire.
- Danny Jaillet (Patriots Wire) lists three Patriots that need to step up in 2020.
- Devon Clements (Patriot Maven) wonders if the Giants are a dark-horse candidate for Tom Brady’s services.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) lists the top 10 storylines for what could be a wild, weird, historic NFL offseason
- James Brady (SB Nation) explains why Taysom Hill probably isn’t a starting quarterback in the NFL.
- James Dator (SB Nation) lists the 21 worst Super Bowl halftime show FCC complaints.
- Connor Orr (Sports Illustrated) thinks that Jon Gruden could do something crazy in free agency.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) ranks the the eight last-place NFL teams by their chances to go from worst to first.
- James Brady (SB Nation) thinks that Greg Olsen can still be a good tight end for his next NFL team.
- Bucky Brooks* (NFL.com) ranks the top five draft prospects at each position.
- Christian D’Andrea (SB Nation) evaluates the best teams for Philip Rivers.
- Herbie Teope (Kansas City Start) reports that Mike Pennel would like to stay with the Chiefs.