- Patriots 2020 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Sights and Sounds from the NFL Honors. (1 min. video)
- Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore accepts Defensive Player of the Year award. (1.10 min. video)
- One-on-One with DPOY Stephon Gilmore from the NFL Honors. (1.09 min. video) /Humble guy, love him.
- Patriots Unfiltered 2/4: Super Bowl LIV takeaways, Tom Brady commercial reaction. (2 hours)
- Mike Reiss takes a look at Bill Belichick’s offseason challenge: Reshape the NFL’s oldest roster. But how would a rip-off-the-Band-Aid-and-start-over approach affect the on-field product?
- Dave D’Onofrio addresses 10 questions facing the Patriots this offseason. 1. Do they want Tom Brady?
- Matt Dolloff samples everything on the Patriots’ offseason plate that isn’t a QB: Add a premium pass-catcher.
- Phil Perry takes an in-depth look at the defensive line: Is there an opportunity for an upgrade? Who might not be back in 2020?
- Mike Masala (PatriotsWire) Is it time for the Patriots to move on from Stephen Gostkowski?
- Doug Kyed points out that with Jarrett Stidham on board, why would Patriots draft a quarterback?
- Ryan Hannable continues his ‘Tom Brady Watch’: How Chargers do/do not make sense.
- Tom E. Curran wonders if Tom Brady could start a ‘Super Team’ somewhere else upon becoming a free agent.
- Phil Perry mentions how Jimmy Garoppolo’s contract allows the 49ers to make a play for Tom Brady. /Wut?
- Ryan Hannable highlights WEEI guest Boomer Esiason on why he believes the latest Tom Brady rumors are good for his potential return to the Pats.
- Michael Hurley serves up some leftover Super Bowl LIV thoughts: We now know for certain Jimmy G. is no Tom Brady.
- Evan Lazar examines Jimmy Garoppolo’s on-field performance in Super Bowl LIV, and how Kyle Shanahan’s offense worked, but the QB let him down.
- Nick Goss reports Tom Brady shares a motivational message in his latest Instagram story.
- Chad Finn thinks Tom Brady is becoming a certified internet troll and agitator. /Reporter shakes fist at cloud.
- Nick O’Malley passes along some tight end rumors: Patriots ‘trying to get Gronk back’ from retirement; free agent Greg Olsen says he could be backup plan.
- Zack Cox NFL Rumors: Patriots’ Joe Cardona undergoes offseason shoulder surgery.
- Ryan Hannable notes the Chiefs believe they are starting a dynasty. /See Rams, Saints, Packers, Seahawks.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) The Patriots reflect back on Super Bowl memories.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Julian Edelman to Tom Brady “baby come back”.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard tells us Pats fans should have rooted against the 49ers in the Super Bowl because a win would have given San Francisco more championship titles.
- NESN posts some Daily Mail photos that allegedly show moving truck outside of Tom Brady’s mansion.
- Zack Cox tells us which ex-Patriots will make XFL debuts as new league kicks off this weekend.
- Patriots Beat podcast: Mike Petraglia with guest Miguel Benzan discuss Super Bowl LIV; officiating consistency; if 49ers could make a run at Tom Brady, and more. (46 min.) . /Miguel dropping nuggets here.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Thomas Murphy discuss the trending topics in Pats Nation (29 min.)
- Mike Jones (USA Today) Tom Brady, labor deal among the biggest questions facing the NFL this offseason.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Offseason predictions for all 32 NFL teams: The Patriots will be aggressive at tight end.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) NFL’s biggest Super Bowl window. Bills 8th, Patriots not included. /lolz
- Hallie Grossman (ESPN) Inside Rob Gronkowski’s Super Bowl LIV party.
- Charlotte Wilder (SI) Post-NFL life’s a beach for Rob Gronkowski.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Browns announce Chad O’Shea as WR coach, pass game coordinator.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Greg Olsen says his parting with the Panthers wasn’t really mutual.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Patrick Mahomes favorite to win 2020 MVP award. /Just give it to him already.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Chiefs, 49ers near the bottom of the league in 2020 cap space.
- John Shipley (SI-Jaguars) Jaguars reach agreement with NFL for 2 home games in London in 2020