- Patriots 2020 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Mike Dussault examines the free agency landscape from a Patriots perspective: Linebackers. “A splash in free agency with a long-term deal could make sense for the right player.”
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Trading places?
- Patriots Unfiltered [3/3]: Post-combine takeaways, scouting the QB prospects and free agency preview. (2 hours)
- Mike Reiss notes the league is late awarding compensatory draft picks (Patriots projected to get two 3rd-rounders, two 6th-rounders); What Todd McShay thinks the Patriots will do with their draft capital; More.
- Mark Daniels talks about how tight end remains a position of need for the Patriots.
- Alex Barth notes Alabama safety Xavier McKinney says his meeting with the Patriots felt ‘tough’ and ‘awkward’.
- Matt Dolloff talks about what the Patriots’ new favorite combine drill could tell us about the 2020 draft.
- Ryan Hannable wonders if the Patriots could use the franchise tag on Joe Thuney.
- Zack Cox tells us why he believes Phillip Dorsett is unlikely to re-sign with the Patriots in 2020.
- NBC Sports Boston highlights Tom E. Curran discussing how a Tom Brady to the 49ers for Jimmy Garoppolo deal would work. /Curran still hasn’t gotten over Belichick gifting Jimmy G to San Fran in the first place.
- Ryan Hannable puts weight on the Tom Brady to 49ers rumors because Tom E. Curran is talking about it.
- Andy Hart doesn’t understand why Tom Brady is allowing this free agency media circus. /Fact that Hart micro-analyzes Brady’s latest mattress commercial is proof media overreaction is outta control.
- Justin Leger catches up with former Pats Matt Light and Rob Gronkowski at a fundraiser event to hear their thoughts on where Tom Brady will play. Light cites the “In Bill We Trust” mantra.
- Christopher Mason updates us on the Tom Brady odds: Patriots remain favorites, followed by Raiders, Titans.
- Nick O’Malley quotes from Tom Brady’s latest commercial, that he ‘will be really mad’ if you don’t buy his mattress; some fans say they’ll do it if he comes back to the Pats.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Who are the NFL’s most intriguing quarterback free agents in 2020?
- Alexandra Francisco reports that the rumor of Gisele Bunchen being in Nashville checking out a private school last month, was fueled by a case of mistaken identity.
- Hayley Kaufman posts a video tour of Tom Brady’s $33.9 million Brookline mansion.
- Evan Lazar’s Patriots Mock Draft 1.0: Pats trade up on Day 2 to draft Dayton TE Adam Trautman 61st overall.
- Patriots Beat podcast: Mike Petraglia and guest Rich Hill discuss Tom Brady continuing to make the news in the offseason. (38 min.) . /Worth a listen, even just to hear Rich’s smooth podcast voice.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate is joined by Ian Glendon to talk all things Tom Brady. (27 min.)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Curran: Tom Brady to Patriots or Titans, “with the 49ers closing hard on the outside”.
- Eric Branch (SFChronicle) Sorry Tom Brady fans, 49ers’ John Lynch says Jimmy Garoppolo is team’s QB.
- Jon Becker (Mercury News) Deion Sanders fuels Tom Brady-49ers speculation that won’t stop.
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) How the Patriots could replace Tom Brady: Free-agent, draft and trade fits.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) Tom Brady rumors: Buccaneers could be most attractive landing spot for longtime Patriots QB.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: What does future hold for Foles, Amari, Brady?
- Chris Roling (Bleacher Report) Realistic landing spots for Tom Brady in 2020 NFL Free Agency.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Report: Dolphins interested in several impending Patriots free agents.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Joe Burrow on Tom Brady: “Don’t compare me to the best player of all time”
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Why elite players should consider skipping NFL scouting combine
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Could a return of Dean Blandino save replay review for pass interference?
- Conor Orr (SI) What the chase for Tony Romo means for Monday Night Football.
- Kevin Hanson (SI) 2020 NFL Mock Draft 9.0: The post-combine mock. Pats pick Alabama S Xavier McKinney.