- Patriots 2020 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Patriots Draft Prospect Review: Offensive line. (14 min.)
- Patriots Unfiltered 4/09: Takeaways from Tom Brady on Howard Stern Show, Ramping up for the draft. (2 hours)
- Karen Guregian examines the replacements who will fill the Patriots new roster holes.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at each of the Patriots’ 2019 draft pick’s performance and outlook for this season: Hopefully for Belichick and his staff, their results are a bit more fruitful than what unfolded last year.
- Doug Kyed gives us the Patriots top options at offensive tackle in each round of the draft.
- Andy Hart says the 2020 class of offensive linemen offers high-end tackle talent in the first round, mid-round interior options and system-specific depth in the latter rounds.
- Nick Goss sees the 2020 wide receiver draft class as one of the deepest in years. Here’s a look at the Top 10 options for the Patriots.
- Ryan Hannable presents some potential options for the Patriots in the draft, whether they trade up, trade back, or stay at No. 23.
- Michael Hurley believes the NFL will quietly get rid of pass interference challenges and reviews, when nobody’s really looking.
- Phil Perry looks back at the Patriots’ 2017 draft, when New England had only four selections after trading their early-round picks away. So how does their haul look, three years later?
- Andy Hart says the debate is still raging on regarding just how prepared Jarrett Stidham is to take over for Tom Brady in New England.
- Ryan Hannable analyzes potential Patriots trades in the first round of the draft.
- Doug Kyed’s Friday Patriots Mailbag: What could the Pats receive in a trade for Rob Gronkowski?
- Andy Hart’s Fast Friday 5: How Kobe Bryant’s death affected Tom Brady.
- Chris Mason notes Ernie Adams had ‘a key role’ in making Tom Brady elite, according to Scott Pioli.
- Zack Cox continues his countdown of Bill Belichick’s best (and worst) drafts. No. 11: 2004.
- Scott Edwards Jr. counts down the Top 20 Tom Brady moments. No. 2: Leads Patriots to first Super Bowl title in franchise history.
- Rob Bradford highlights WEEI guest MA Gov. Charlie Baker with the story behind the Patriots’ jet saving the day.
- Ricky Doyle recaps some Terry Bradshaw-Tom Brady weirdness, and other random thoughts.
- Patriots Talk Podcast: Tom E. Curran is joined by ex-GM Scott Pioli: What he sees in Jarrett Stidham. (36 min.)
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate is joined by Robert Marcello (Full Press Coverage) to offer some alternative insight on the Patriots draft plans.( min.)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Roger Goodell: “The NFL is planning to play”.
- Kevin Clark (The Ringer) The NFL’s offseason of Zoom.
- Mike Clay (ESPN) Five NFL teams trending up, and where they upgraded most this offseason
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL will have two cameras in prospects’ homes for draft night.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Seven quarterbacks among the 58 prospects participating in draft broadcast
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL encourages prospects’ agents to “proactively scrub” old tweets.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Brandin Cooks is traded to the Texans.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Rams paid Brandin Cooks $40.459 million for two years. /Included for the ‘wow’ factor.
- Chris Trapasso (CBS Sports) Eight prospects snubbed by combine who have best chance of getting drafted.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) 2020 NFL Mock Draft: Three wild trades as Patriots get surprise QB.
- CBS Boston reports Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen donate 750,000 meals to Tampa Bay food bank.
- Chris Cotillo notes the Tom Brady Buccaneers jersey is the top seller on Fanatics; Brady’s merchandise sales spiked 3000% in 24 hours after jersey unveiling
- Matthew Geagan spotlights how ESPN continues to fail us: Rather than just replay amazing games from yesteryear, they’re giving us Rex Ryan spewing a bunch of nonsense about Brady vs. Belichick.