- Patriots 2020 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Patriots trade TE Rob Gronkowski to Tampa Bay.
- Patriots announce 2020 Hall of Fame finalists: Bill Parcells, Richard Seymour and Mike Vrabel.
- Paul Perillo makes his case for Richard Seymour to be the pick among finalists for Patriots Hall of Fame
- Angelique Fiske reports how a Patriots fan gets a big “lift” to visit his wife of 61 years in nursing home during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Patriots Draft Prospect Review podcast: Cornerbacks and Safeties. (19 min.)
- Patriots Unfiltered 4/21: New uniforms reaction and NFL draft preview. (2 hours)
- Tom E. Curran gives Bill Belichick credit for keeping the Rob Gronkowski trade about business. ‘He could have been petty as a motherscratcher if he so chose.’
- Zack Cox lays out how Rob Gronkowski’s unretirement benefited both sides. No, really.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) So, how much cap space do the Patriots gain from the Gronk trade?
- Doug Kyed explains why New England got so little for trading Rob Gronkowski.
- Chad Finn believes any expectation that the Patriots were going to get a haul for Gronk is not well-considered.
- DJ Bean complains Bill Belichick blew it again by not getting more in return for Gronk. “He doesn’t owe Brady or Gronk a damn thing.”
- Andy Hart is angry, “Belichick is left chasing his tail for a team with no obvious starting quarterback. No cap space. And, from the outside looking in, no real plan to turn an aging, fading roster into a contender anytime soon.”
- Zack Cox notes Rob Gronkowski’s agent says Gronk did the Patriots a favor with his trade request
- Doug Kyed revisits the details of the nixed 2018 Patriots-Lions Rob Gronkowski trade, before Gronk “threatened to retire if he couldn’t keep playing with QB Tom Brady.”
- Ryan Hannable implores fans not to be mad at Gronk for joining Tom Brady in Tampa Bay.
- Zack Cox resets the Patriots 2020 draft picks.
- Jerry Thornton says it’s late April, so it must be ‘GM Bill doesn’t know how to draft’ time again.
- Doug Kyed says it’s Christmas Eve for draftniks, and fans of the Patriots will have unwrapped plenty of presents by the time the three days of the draft are over. Here are the players we think are the Pats top options at No. 23.
- Chad Finn’s Unconventional Preview: A serious yet lighthearted look at a crucial Patriots draft
- Mark Morse (PatsFans) Patriots draft musings. What if Bill Belichick doesn’t have a player he covets, fall into his lap at pick #23 and he can’t find a trade partner to drop down? Who will he select?
- Boston.com takes a closer look at 3 prospects the Patriots could select with their top pick in the 2020 NFL Draft
- Michael Holley takes a round-by-round look at Bill Belichick’s best Patriots draft picks and how they reflect elements of the head coach himself.
- Matthew Geagan reminds us of 10 of Bill Belichick’s best steals in the draft.
- Tom E. Curran says trading up for Tua Tagovailoa is the stupidest idea ever, would be uncharacteristic for Belichick.
- Zack Cox looks at at this year’s QB class and how each player could fit with the Patriots: Alabama’s Tua Tagvailoa.
- Ryan Hannable tells us why QB Jordan Love could be a potential steal for the Patriots.
- Ryan Hannable notes WEEI guest ex-Patriots scout Jim Nagy raved about Jarrett Stidham. “I really believe in Jarrett’s talent. ...still trying to figure out how he fell to the fourth round.”
- Evan Lazar’s final Patriots Mock Draft: Pats draft defense with first two selections. “The only sense of normalcy is that nobody has any idea what Bill Belichick will do with New England’s 12 selections.”
- NESN guest Michael Lombardi breaks down the Gronkowski trade. (5.13 min. video)
- Patriots Beat Podcast: Mike Petraglia’s 2020 NFL draft extravaganza with Evan Lazar (65 min.)
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) Rob Gronkowski trade grades: Did the Bucs just pull off some Patriots magic?
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) Here’s why Julian Edelman isn’t likely to join Tom Brady, Gronk in leaving.
- Mike Jones (USA Today) Rob Gronkowski brings even more star power to Buccaneers, but will he be a dominant NFL player after year off?
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) Gronk is back and reunited with Tom Brady. What does that mean for the Bucs?
- Conor Orr (SI) The Buccaneers are the Tom Brady Show, so now they have Rob Gronkowski.
- Paul Martin (LastWordOnSports) Rob Gronkowski on Buccaneers gives Tom Brady a Big Three.
- Jonathan Jones (CBS Sports) Why Rob Gronkowski’s trade to Buccaneers is about more than wanting to reunite with Tom Brady. “How miserable must it have been to be a veteran playing in New England? That’s all I could think about...” /yet another writer putting his own feelings in the story.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) With Gronk-Tom Brady reunion, Buccaneers aim for Super Bowl
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) NFL players react to Gronkowski’s return, trade to Bucs.
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) The majesty of the Gronk Spike: How it began and why it’s so awesome.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: Tua? Herbert? Love? NFL mock draft answers all. 9. Patriots (after trade with Jaguars)—QB Justin Herbert, Oregon.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) Five big-name players could fall out of first round.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) Which teams could shake up first round by trading up or back?
- Conor Orr (SI) 11 Veterans who could be traded with the NFL draft upon us.
- Cynthia Frelund (NFL.com) Best analytics-based team fits for top five QBs
- Kalyn Kahler (SI) Who Is Prospect X? The search for the NFL draft’s most overlooked prospect.
- Mike Band (NFL.com) 2020 NFL Draft sleepers: Day 2 standouts, Day 3 hidden gems
- Ben Pickman (SI) Madden calls out Ravens for leaking 2021 cover athlete.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) NFL mock draft 2020: Patriots swing big trade for QB in first round