- Patriots 2020 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Angelique Fiske talks about Julian Edelman channeling Boston’s resiliency in PSA on social media.
- Highlights: The moment you become a Patriot... (1 min. video)
- From NFL Network: Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah find perfect prospects for Patriots top two picks.
- Aiden Curran spotlights the five players who will determine the success of the defense-first Patriots in 2020.
- Ryan Hannable helps us get to know new Patriots defensive lineman Beau Allen.
- Evan Lazar’s Patriots Draft Preview: Best fits at Linebacker - Wide receiver - Tight end.
- Mark Daniels looks at the draft to see how the Patriots can replace both outside linebackers next season.
- Mark Daniels sees the Patriots safety depth as strong but aging.
- Doug Kyed profiles prototypical Patriots in this year’s draft: Tight ends.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Patriots draft targets: Dayton TE Adam Trautman.
- DJ Bean examines Bill Belichick’s insane second-round blindspot and who could’ve been had if other decisions had been made.
- Ryan Hannable references an Ian Rapoport report that the Pats held out hope Brady would re-sign even in March.
- Adam London notes moving on from the Patriots has allowed Stephen Gostkowski to finally look back on and appreciate all he and the team achieved over 15 seasons.
- Michael Hurley continues his “forgotten” playoff games series with a truly forgotten game: 2005 Wildcard vs. Jaguars, featuring multi-sack McGinest, a Vinitieri punt and a Watson track race.
- Scott Edwards Jr. counts down the top 20 Tom Brady moments. No. 3 QB helps Patriots to first Super Bowl win since 2005.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Thomas Murphy talk about three potential draft options at QB for the Pats. (36 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) NFL Mailbag: NFL draft, Booth umpire and coronavirus.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: Burrow-Tua gap atop draft closer than many think.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman cleared of vandalism charges.
- Kevin Clark (The Ringer) How the virtual draft affects each NFL team ... especially the Ravens.
- Mike Chiari (Bleacher Report) Report: NFL setting up safeguards to avoid tech Issues during 2020 virtual draft.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) All 32 teams will participate in a mock draft to test the technology.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL will make allowances for legitimate technical collapses.
- Kevin Hanson (SI) 2020 NFL mock draft 14.0: A five-round mock with no trades. Pats pick Iowa Edge A.J. Epenesa.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Tom Brady interview with Howard Stern: 10 takeaways from legendary QB’s two-hour discussion.
- Tom E. Curran’s biggest takeaway from the interview is that Tom Brady is taking the high road to Tampa Bay.
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady told Howard Stern he didn’t have any resentment that coach Bill Belichick didn’t make him a Patriot for life.
- Around the Horn (ESPN) Jackie MacMullan says Tom Brady and Bill Belichick got sick of one another. (1.47 min. video)
- Karen Guregian is disappointed Howard Stern failed in his attempt to get Tom Brady to slam Bill Belichick during their lengthy SiriusXM interview.
- Mike Giardi (NFL.com) Tom Brady foreshadowed Patriots exit throughout 2019 season. “it was an odd ending, unnecessarily drawn out.”
- The Herald staff spotlights a few key quotes from the Brady-Stern interview.
- Des Bieler (Washington Post) Jameis Winston on being replaced by Tom Brady: ‘I guess that’s kudos to me’.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Rex Ryan: Brady made Patriots great, give Belichick Geno Smith and see if he wins
- Mollie Walker (NY Post) Geno Smith unloads on ‘snake’ Rex Ryan after Ryan drags him into a Belichick-Brady debate.