- CBS Boston reports the Patriots will have to clear some cap space to sign Kyle Dugger.
- Aidan Curran offers 7 ways for the Patriots to create more cap space and create some financial wiggle room in 2020. /This is for Sully. : )
- Phil Perry examines the state of the offensive line in 2020 without Dante Scarnecchia.
- Doug Kyed gives us some takeaways on rookie guard Michael Onwenu, the biggest player on the roster. ”Onwenu’s size, and the strength that comes along with it, is his best trait.”
- Doug Kyed NFL Rumors: Patriots agree to contract terms with ninth Of 10 draft picks.
- Dakota Randall explains why Rodney Harrison ‘absolutely loves’ safety Kyle Dugger.
- KJ Doyle (GuyBostonSports) Way-too-early bold predictions for the 2020 NFL season. The Patriots will be under .500. /That’s more cold than bold.
- KJ Doyle (GuyBostonSports) Should the Patriots sign Clay Matthews to mentor Chase Winovich? /No need.
- Michael Hurley clarifies it wasn’t an attitude problem: Tom Brady left the Patriots because the Patriots didn’t want him.
- Sean T. McGuire unpacks Tom Brady’s fiery response to the Josh McDaniels report, and other random thoughts. /Fiery? He said ‘Please stop this nonsense!’
- Tony Massarotti speculates just how much Tom Brady was a part of the problem in ‘19. If 2020 offense improves, then we know Brady was the problem last year. /Real problem is with this argument.
- Zack Cox posts the glowing statement from Bill Belichick congratulating Richard Seymour on his election to the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Doug Kyed notes Richard Seymour has no hard feelings towards Bill Belichick 11 years after being traded to the Raiders, and can separate the business the personal.
- Mac Cerullo writes new Patriots Hall of Famer Richard Seymour is back where he belongs.
- Mike Petraglia says that for Richard Seymour, the anchor of one of the best defenses of the 2000s and three Super Bowl championships, Canton should be next.
- Andy hart notes Richard Seymour proudly displayed the difference ‘between stats and impact’.
- Andy Hart says Richard Seymour more than earned his spot in the Patriots Hall of Fame even if his stats from his eight years in New England don’t exactly blow anyone away.
- CBS Boston lists the 30 members of the Patriots’ Hall of Fame.
- Mike Reiss talks with Pierre Woods on FaceTime to reminisce about the Patriots vs. Bills 2009 season opener when Tom Brady made his return from a torn ACL.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate continues his East vs. West crossover, with the Chiefs. (38 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Afternoon QB: NFL teams are exploring new training camp sites in states less restricted due to COVID-19.
- Terez Paylor (Yahoo! Sports) Just like 1994 Bulls without Michael Jordan, my hunch is the Tom Brady-less Patriots will be just fine.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.cm) AFC East projected starters: Bills boast depth; Pats vulnerable?
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) AFC East burning questions for 2020 season: Quarterbacks become major storyline for Pats, Dolphins
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Ranking NFL’s most vulnerable division winners from 2019: Patriots suddenly susceptible after losing Tom Brady
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Patriots, Ravens among NFL teams with biggest chip on shoulder.
- Ryan Young (Yahoo! Spots) Tom Brady slams report claiming his relationship with Patriots OC Josh McDaniels had deteriorated.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft’s Super Bowl LI ring already has a high bid of $650,000.
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) 2020 NFL offseason winners and losers: QBs, free agents, teams and trends. Winner: Jarrett Stidham.
- Andrew Brandt (SI) What the NFL’s CBA and standard player contract would mean for canceled games and a lowered salary cap.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) PFF All-Decade Top 101: The best NFL players from the 2010s. Nos. 101-50.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Monday PFT mailbag.
- Jonathan Jones (CBS Sports) What empty stadiums would cost NFL teams and how they’re trying to solve the financial strain.
- Matt Vautour updates us on Barstool vs. Roger Goodell: Dave Portnoy won charity auction, will NFL commissioner allow him into his home?