- Mike Dussault writes Josh Uche brings one gear to the Patriots, a relentless drive to do it all on the football field.
- Megan O’Brien tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Looking at the QB situation, trades, and more.
- Video Conference Transcript: Jonathan Jones.
- Patriots Unfiltered 5/19: State of Patriots fandom, offseason updates. (2 hours)
- Ryan Hannable passes along a Field Yates report that Patrick Chung signs 2-year extension with Patriots.
- Peter Gobis writes that despite unpredictable offseason, Patriots can rely on Jonathan Jones.
- Deyscha Smith notes Jonathan Jones offered details on how he and his teammates are adjusting to virtual meetings and keeping up with their training schedules from their homes.
- Doug Kyed explains Patriots players aren’t intimidated by the schedule because they’ve been conditioned by Bill Belichick.
- Mark Daniels reports how the Patriots try to build camaraderie through remote meetings.
- Evan Lazar’s Patriots Roster Reset: Will Damien Harris get more playing time in year two?
- Phil Perry offers some reasons why Devin Asiasi will be the most impactful Patriots rookie in 2020.
- 98.5 Sports Hub passes along a report that offensive tackle Yodny Cajuste is “healthy and good to go” for 2020.
- Andrew Callahan says the Patriots have rostered an undrafted rookie free agent for 16 straight seasons, and wonders which rookies will make the team in 2020.
- Nick Goss talks with Steelers’ beat writer Ed Bouchette for his perspective of Tom Brady leaving the Patriots and the AFC. “perhaps no fan base is more excited over his departure than that of the Pittsburgh Steelers.”
- Michael Hurley ranks the confidence in each pro sports league’s chances of playing in 2020.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard notes there’s a new book about the Patriots coming out in September, called “The Dynasty” by Jeff Benedict, promising a ‘comprehensive inside account’.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: You have Patriots questions? Mike D’Abate has answers. (39 min.)
- Patriots Talk Podcast: Tom E. Curran and Judy Battista analyzed the obstacles and challenges of the NFL’s reopening. (34 min.)
- Patriots Beat podcast: Mike Petraglia talks with Henry McKenna on why Jonathan Jones is the most underrated player on the Patriots, and More. (42 min.)
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Patriots extend Patrick Chung.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots secondary already familiar, still focusing on communication.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) How will Patriots do with Jarrett Stidham? Would they be better with Cam Newton? A simulation offers insight. /We still doing this?
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: 40 is becoming the new 30 for NFL QBs.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) NFL’s next great dynasty? /Bills and Browns?
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) Ranking all 32 NFL quarterbacks by deep passing performance in 2019. Tom Brady 14th.
- Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) Re-drafting the loaded 2000 NFL draft with Brady and Urlacher. Browns draft Brady No. 1.
- Video (ESPN) Bill Belichick expresses confidence in Stidham’s progress. (25 sec. video)
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Mike Robinson makes stats predictions for Jarrett Stidham, and the Patriots in 2020. (1.06 min. video) /Only win 7 games? ‘Eesh.
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) NFL approves Rooney Rule changes, tables minority hiring incentives.
- Terez Paylor (Yahoo! Sports) Will Rooney Rule revamp work? Onus is on NFL to snuff out sham interviews and team owners to get serious.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Fan-free season could spark $5.5 billion loss for NFL.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Response to positive tests will be key, NFL chief medical officer says.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) Sills: No timeline for when players can return to team facilities