- Evan Lazar’s Patriots Roster Reset: Do the Pats have enough big bodies on the defensive line? /Good read.
- Mark Morse (PatsFans) Patriots roster analysis Part II – Defense.
- Phil Perry launches the first installment of “The Stidham Plan” by examining how utilizing a new fullback can aid in Jarrett Stidham’s development and open up the play-action game.
- Nick Goss relays an encouraging take from ex-coach Chip Lindsey on Jarrett Stidham being able to handle the spotlight.
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) How does losing a historic QB change your franchise?
- Andy Hart identifies 10 Patriots facing the most pressure in 2020. 1. Bill Belichick. 2. Jarrett Stidham.
- Aidan Curran thumbnails four undrafted free agents with the best chance to make the Patriots’ roster.
- Zack Cox gives us his Kyahva Tezino Takeaways: Once undrafted free agency began, they went looking for the next Elandon Roberts.
- Doug Kyed’s Friday Patriots Mailbag: Is slot receiver of the future on current roster?
- Ryan Hannable notes two Patriots were named to Pro Football Focus’ All-Average team.
- 98.5 The Sports Hub recaps the three new rule changes passed by the NFL yesterday.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Ty Law selected for induction into the Michigan Athletics Hall of Honor.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Throwback Thursday: Julian Edelman’s “Burger Tyme” on National Burger Day.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Taylor Kyles of Pats Pulpit (Woot!) discuss the interior defensive line, the linebackers and the new rookies defending the ball in Foxboro. (35 min.)
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) Ranking NFL QB commitment in 2020: How married all 32 teams are to their starters. Pats 31st. /Lolz.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Bold NFL predictions: Cowboys roll, Seahawks stumble, Pats collapse.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Next week, NFL moves to next phase of reopening team facilities.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Sources: NFL head coaches may return to facilities next week, with minicamps to potentially follow in June
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) “Sky Judge” experiment won’t involve pass interference calls and non-calls. /Um... Wasn’t that the point?
- Conor Orr (SI) Fear and lack of creativity prevented the NFL from adding a great onside kick replacement.
- Jonathan Jones (CBS Sports) NFL continues to misunderstand the data and analytics by tabling onside kick rule change proposal.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) NFL applies valuable lesson in tabling of onside kick alternative.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) NFL owners table onside kick alternative proposal for second straight year.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL tweaks single header rule, allowing more games on CBS and FOX.
- Zack Cox reports the NFL officially closed the loophole used by and against Bill Belichick last season.
- Conor Orr (SI) Demand is surging for the Alaskan Klee Kai, after Bill Belichick’s dog won the NFL draft.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) John Madden advises against artificial crowd noise for games without fans.