- Mike Dussault lists the 2020 rule changes announced by the NFL.
- Angelique Fiske meets the Patriots fan featured in Nike’s ‘You can’t stop us’ commercial.
- Megan O’Brien sits down with Patriots DB Jonathan Jones on Friday. (3.22 min. video)
- Behind the Scenes: The Virtual Draft. A look at the preparation, execution, and aftermath of the Patriots first ever virtual draft conducted last month. (7.20 min. video)
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Patriots great Dante Scarnecchia thriving in retirement; Joejuan Williams finishes his degree at Vanderbilt; New IR rules; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots News, AFC East Notes: Patriots clear to practice next week; Artificial crowd noise? No thanks; More.
- Ryan Hannable’s Sunday 7: Do Patriots have an age problem? Jakobi Meyers might do better with Jarrett Stidham as his QB; More.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Why Sony Michel will bounce back in 2020.
- Phil Perry’s Patriots Roster Reset: N’Keal Harry’s improvement in Year 2 key to WR group
- Hayden Bird talks about how N’Keal Harry’s new trainer helped correct a footwork flaw.
- Sean T. McGuire highlights Charlie Weis explaining the biggest question on the Patriots offense in 2020: ‘Who is the guy to take the top off the defense?’
- Joe Chaisson (PatriotsWire) 4 underdogs that could make the Patriots’ 53-man roster. 1. WR Will Hastings.
- Peter Gobis notes Jason McCourty looking forward to rejoining his brother Devin in Pats’ secondary
- Sean T. McGuire says the Patriots could benefit from the NFL rule change that will now allowing three players to return from Injured Reserve.
- Karen Guregian hears from former Patriots pumped to see how Bill Belichick and Tom Brady fare apart. ‘Whatever they do from this point is icing on the top’.
- Michael Holley doesn’t see the need to debate the ‘Tom Brady or Bill Belichick’ question.
- Dakota Randall relays Chase Winovich’s latest Instagram post showing a photo of himself after nailing a bullseye with an axe, and Tom Brady’s reaction.
- Rob Bradford says the Patriots apparently reached out to Cam Newton after his release.
- Mike Reiss reports Devin McCourty and his wife, Michelle, are grieving the loss of their daughter Mia, who was stillborn last Sunday. “We are so heartbroken. We are devastated. ...”
- 98.5 The Sports Hub notes the Patriots’ 2020 win total drops at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Steve Hewitt ranks the best Patriots teams that didn’t win Super Bowl.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Mark Schofield discuss the four unique talents on the Pats’ QB depth chart. (43 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: Richard Sherman ton social responsibility; Meet Trey Lance; More.
- Peter King (ProFootballTalk) FMIA: NFL power-ranking surprises (Bucs 5th? Raiders 8th?!); Take back seat. Our country is at a crossroads. Patriots ranked 21st.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Another Sunday PFT mailbag: “How much attention will the Patriots and Buccaneers receive this year?” More.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) 12 players ready to rock after missing time. Dave Andrews included.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Seven classic Super Bowls coming to NBCSN, NBC this week. Tuesday: Pats-Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) NFL’s top remaining free agents: Projected landing spots for Cam Newton, Jadeveon Clowney and more.
- Eric Eager (Pro Football Focus) Surprise playoff contenders for the 2020 NFL season. Dolphins and Jets (?) included.
- Bryan DeArdo (CBS Sports) Every team’s best draft class since 2000: Finding the best 32 drafts of the last 20 years
- Jamison Hensley (ESPN) The NFL’s highest-paid non-QB? It might not be who you think.
- Grant Cohn (SI) The Mt. Rushmore of NFL offensive coaches.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) John Parry: Referee may need nudge to seek input from replay assistant