- Paul Perillo tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Breaking down the front seven, Stidham’s upside and more.
- Angelique Fiske notes Deatrich Wise Jr.’s Big Man Camp goes virtual, offering technique, perspective and positivity. /Sad these camps can’t be held in-person.
- Megan O’Brien talks with DE John Simon about how he is trying to help his younger teammates through this less than ordinary offseason. (4.06 min. video)
- Robert Kraft announces a $100K donation to Boston Uncornered Fundraiser as Devin McCourty is honored as their 2020 Uncornered Champion. (9.33 min. video)
- Patriots Unfiltered 6/9: Roster Projections, return to football protocols and second year leaps. (2 hours)
- Tom Keegan looks at the four AFC East starting quarterbacks and explains why accuracy gives Jarrett Stidham the edge and makes him the best.
- Logan Mullen notes ESPN recently conducted a re-draft of the NFL - essentially building a fantasy team from the league’s entire player pool - where Jarrett Stidham was drafted 71st overall and the 26th quarterback taken.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Chris Simms explains why he thinks Jarrett Stidham is more talented than Tua Tagovailoa
- Andy Hart rests the roster at the wide receiver position: Julian Edelman once again leads the WRs but others need to step up in 2020, most notably N’Keal Harry.
- Logan Mullen posts a pretty cool Instagram video of Mohamed Sanu catching punts over his house. /Looks good.
- Adam London notes Brandon Bolden described the RBs in two words: jelly beans. “You just reach in the pack, you don’t know what you’re going to pull out or what you’re going to get.” /At least he didn’t say ‘a box of chocolates.’
- Nick Goss notes the oddsmakers have posted prop bets for receiving yards for WRs and TEs. Julian Edelman’s receiving yards over/under number is at 900.5 for 2020. Last season he totaled 1,117 yards and six TDs.
- Dakota Randall relays Mike Giardi on what he thinks Julian Edelman thinks of Jarrett Stidham, as compared to what he thinks Edelman thought of Jimmy Garoppolo. /methinks he thinks too much.
- Mike Reiss reports Devin McCourty was honored by Boston Uncornered, an organization he has supported that redirects gang-involved youth from “street corners” to end generational urban poverty. Robert and Jonathan Kraft donated $100,000 in his name; Bill Belichick said McCourty is among those who have inspired him to do more.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Colin Kaepernick possible team fits. Patriots included.
- Abigail Adams notes the Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots recently congratulated the class of 2020 in a virtual commencement address.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) A look back at Tedy Bruschi’s career highlights on his birthday.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Steve Balestrieri discuss how the Patriots are one of the best teams in the NFL at using the prowess of special teams. (39 min.)
- Patriots Beat podcast: Mike Petraglia and Ryan Hannable talk Patriots as they gear up for summer workouts. (32 min.)
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) There was no offseason in 2011, and Cam Newton set rookie records. Let’s debunk myths about the 2020 season
- Andrew Brandt (SI) Business of Football: The issues Colin Kaepernick protested against remain, but has the NFL’s attitude changed?
- Bryan DeArdo (CBS Sports) Ranking the top five Super Bowl champion offenses ever.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Hall of Fame weekend still scheduled to take place with fans in the stands.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Nashville would like to host 2024 or 2025 NFL Draft
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Tom Brady catching Patrick Mahomes? Our lineup of NFL stars drafted by MLB.