- Paul Perillo continues the series on second-year players and others who have seen little playing time, by checking in on OL Isaiah Wynn. “I’m looking forward to getting back out there and being out there regularly.”
- Highlights: Devin McCourty honored by Boston Uncornered: The best moments from the ceremony celebrating McCourty, including surprise guests. (4.22 min. video)
- From NFL Network: The Good Morning Football crew discuss what the Pats need from Jarrett Stidham in 2020. (5.23 min. video)
- Aidan Curran explains why Dan Vitale and Dalton Keene could be signs of an evolving Patriots offense in 2020. “[W]hen looking at other personnel additions that the team has made so far in the offseason, it’s not the quarterback position that is the greatest indicator of forthcoming change, it’s the fullback position.”
- Andy Hart resets roster at offensive line: The Patriots have the talent and experience in the trenches to be a more productive five-man unit in 2020.
- Zack Cox previews the secondary position to see the roster locks, long shots and biggest questions. No. 1 Can this group remain elite? /Hint: Yes.
- Sam Teets (NFLAnalysis) 3 numbers for Patriots RB Sony Michel to target in 2020.
- Adam London notes Nate Burleson talks about the ‘ultimate pressure’ Jarrett Stidham will face in 2020, and doesn’t think it will be easy for him to start off as a game manager.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) 9 takeaways on the 2020 Patriots through this point in the offseason. 1. The offense won’t be better without Tom Brady — not at first.
- Sarah Jacobs (SI-Patriots) Tedy Bruschi looking forward to defense-focused Patriots.
- Adam London highlights Rob Ninkovich, who isn’t buying the idea of the New England offense being better off without Tom Brady.
- Rob Bradford relays Christian Fauria, who believes the Patriots are better off without Tom Brady this year.
- Daniel Priest reports the Patriots have their official start date for training camp. In accordance with the new NFL CBA, training camp is set to begin for 30 teams, including the Pats, on July 28.
- Ryan Hannable suggests two ‘under-the-radar’ free agent signings that might help the offense in 2020
- Zack Cox NFL Rumors: 2020 preseason could be shortened from four games to two.
- Andy Hart mentions 20-year-old former two-time USA Boxing national champion and Golden Gloves winner Jared Anderson, is also apparently a big time Patriots fan.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Thomas Murphy discuss New England’s leaders on the field and in the locker room, as well as the ‘unsung’ heroes on the Pats’ roster. (42 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Mailbag: NFL’s top five defenses to watch in 2020; The 2018 national anthem policy that was never implemented, Dalvin Cook’s holdout; Will Dak Prescott will play on the tag; More.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: Ten players at a crossroads heading into 2020.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) Captain Checkdown: The QBs who most and least rely on checkdown passes.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Ranking every NFL QB’s supporting cast for 2020.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) League, union discuss shorter preseason.
- Dianna Russini (ESPN) Can the Patriots offense be better without Brady? (1 min. video)
- Brian Phillips (The Ringer) The NFL will never lead, but It can be made to follow.