- Mike Dussault pitches out 20 burning questions after the Patriots’ spring roster building, starting with a softball: 1. Who is the first post-Brady starter at QB?
- Mike Dussault highlights veteran captain James White, weighting in on being ready when training camp starts as the team wraps their spring, with a focus on social justice.
- Video Conference transcript: James White.
- Patriots Unfiltered 6/11: Shortening the preseason; Expectations for offense and defense; Plus, If Jarrett Stidham shows some struggles should he be allowed to play out the entire season to work out any growing pains? (2 hours)
- Kraft Family Blood Donor Center hosting blood drive at Gillette Stadium.
- Evan Lazar discusses his favorite play favorite play breakdowns from Stephon Gilmore’s film session with Brian Baldinger. 1. Gilmore vs. Odell Beckham: Playing to leverage and Safety help.
- Andy Hart resets the defensive line roster: The D-line has been the weakest part of the overall unit in recent years, leaning heavily on veteran Lawrence Guy. The front needs some other guys to step up their contributions.
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) Grading each position group: The secondary.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) The tantalizing appeal of Patriots safety Kyle Dugger, according to college coaches
- Nick Goss highlights former Patriot Shane Vereen on how the Pats have the deepest running back room in the NFL.
- Mike Reiss hears from sources that Sony Michel is recovering from surgery on his foot in May. The surgery was viewed as more maintenance-based to help relieve discomfort that Michel had been experiencing.
- Kevin Tame, Jr. (FullPressCoverage) Meet the new Patriots: TE Jake Burt.
- Daniel Roberts (FullPressCoverage) WR Duel: DeVante Parker VS Julian Edelman.
- Andy Hart addresses the sudden, frequent calls for the Patriots to sign free agent QB Colin Kaepernick, a move that would really make no sense for New England.
- Tom Keegan writes that ‘thanks to their veteran leadership group, the Patriots stand a good chance at figuring out how to negotiate their way through the anthem and any other related issues that might surface.’
- Adam London notes WEEI asked RB Shane Vereen if he knew the true reason for Malcolm Butler’s SB benching (even though he wasn’t on the team in 2017). Vereen says he asked his former teammates but “never got the same answer twice.” /To quote Belichick, “There’s no mystery here, fellas.”
- Next Pats podcast: Phil Perry talks with Skip Holtz about why QB J’Mar Smith will be the next undrafted rookie success story. (38 min.)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Three months after everything changed, is the NFL ready for the coming season?
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Dalvin Cook could be this year’s Melvin Gordon, but what can running backs do to help their plight?
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) 2020 NFL mock expansion draft: Picking players for a 33rd team.
- Bryan DeArdo (CBS Sports) Ranking the top five Super Bowl champion defenses ever. Pats mentioned... as victims.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) 10 personal favorite teams of all time. ‘01 Pats included.
- Jamison Hensley (ESPN) Ravens’ John Harbaugh says NFL’s current coronavirus guidelines are ‘impossible’. /”No one’s ever seen anything like this before.”
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) James White expects Patriots players to peacefully protest this season.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL pledges to spend $250 million over 10 years to combat systemic racism.