- Mike Dussault gives us a look at the new jersey numbers for eight veteran free agent signings.
- Paul Perillo reports Andre Tippett heads the Patriots contingent of College Hall of Fame nominees.
- Angelique Fiske notes Patrick Chung surprises local Patriots fans by delivering their takeout meal.
- Patriots Unfiltered 6/16: Social justice protests, new veterans jersey numbers, and RB depth. (2 hours)
- From NFL Network: Peter Schrager breaks down why he believes CB Stephon Gilmore will be the biggest star in the AFC East in 2020. (1.29 min. video)
- Tom E. Curran is intrigued by WR Damiere Byrd and explains why he can be a difference-maker in 2020, with the skills this offense desperately needs.
- Sam Minton (SI-Patriots) Isaiah Wynn ready to add ‘consistent’ to his resume.
- Andy Hart wonders how quickly Kyle Dugger can impact the safety position.
- Karen Guregian notes Ty Law applauds Stephon Gilmore’s offseason approach. Like Law, Gilmore isn’t resting on his laurels and is always trying to stay a step ahead.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) “Hot Rod” says Belichick motivating the Patriots to win without Tom Brady.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Here’s how Bill Belichick will spin Tom Brady’s departure to the Patriots.
- Ken Laird says Belichick vs. The World is back, and the head coach is ready to party like it’s 2001.
- Phil Perry sees a new offense potentially emerging for the Pats this season, and the two rookie tight ends could greatly benefit Jarrett Stidham.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Ranking the 27 best WRs the Patriots will face in 2020.
- Alexandra Francisco points to a PFF stat that shows two Patriots among the NFL’s most valuable non-QBs in the playoffs: 1. Julian Edelman, 2. Devin McCourty.
- Joe Chaisson (PatriotsWire) 5 free agents the Patriots could target with NFL facilities reopening
- Isaiah Houde (PatriotsWire) Patriots remain betting favorite to sign Cam Newton this offseason.
- Ryan Hannable highlights how some Patriots players reacted to seeing Tom Brady in a Buccaneers uniform.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate empties the mailbag to answer your questions about QB J’Mar Smith, WR N’Keal Harry, RB Sony Michel, productivity at TE, and more. (42 min.)
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) James White working on being more of a leader.
- Conor Orr (SI) 10 Looming contract situations that will have a significant impact on the NFL.
- Bryan DeArdo (CBS Sports) NFL’s top 10 divisional rivalries. No. 6: Jets-Pats.
- Michael Renner (Pro Football Focus) Re-examining the late-round NFL Draft steals of the PFF era.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) One-Year Wonder Team: The NFL’s best single-season outlier performances since 2006
- Chris Chavez (SI) Las Vegas to host 2021 Pro Bowl at Raiders’ Allegiant Stadium.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) The NFL schedule and coronavirus: What to know about fans in stadiums, tickets, COVID-19 testing & more for 2020 season.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) As clock ticks toward training camp, many questions remain.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Tom Brady again set to defy age in 2020: Here’s how other 43-year-old quarterbacks performed.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) Jimmy Garoppolo opens up about 49ers considering Tom Brady: ‘It comes with the job.’
- Luke Easterling (SI) Check out the GOAT in his new threads for the first time ever.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Moment of Glory: Two men started at QB in their only NFL game. Another chance eluded them both
- Jordan Heck (Sporting News) Madden 21 cover: The inside story on why EA Sports switched looks.