- Patriots announce Food4Vets Program to distribute meals at Gillette Headquarters in Boston on Saturday, July 20.
- Patriots launch Read Between the Lines, a summer reading blitz.
- Patriots: Celebrating Juneteenth. (1 min. video)
- Patriots Unfiltered 6/18: How the NFL and other professional sports leagues are preparing for their seasons amid Covid-19; Plus, a look at the current depth at WR and TE. (2 hours)
- Karen Guregian points out how drive-killing drops hurt the 2019 Patriots, and says the team will have to eliminate them to help out Jarrett Stidham.
- Andy Hart wonders if Bill Belichick, Julian Edelman and the Patriots will be able to prove the critics wrong: It will be about talent, not motivation. /True.
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) Patriots 53-man roster projection 1.0. /Let’s hear it for youth and potential!
- Tom E. Curran talks about why Adrian Phillips could be a free agent steal at safety for New England.
- Ryan Hannable calls RB Damien Harris one of the more intriguing players on the roster this season, and one who could potentially play a much bigger role in Year 2.
- Andy Hart resets the Patriots roster at special teams: Key roles up for grabs in kicking game.
- Phil Perry analyzes the Patriots-Joe Thuney contract situation to see where they go from here.
- Darren Hartwell NFL Rumors: Could Eagles explore Joe Thuney trade with Patriots?
- Sean T. McGuire thinks James White becoming a vocal leader benefits the Patriots, and other random thoughts.
- Chad Finn’s daily Sports Q: If you could take one championship away from any franchise, which one would it be?
- Christopher Smith passes along a report that the Patriots are ‘preparing to play’ games with fans at Gillette Stadium, send letter to season ticket holders reminding them of payment June 30.
- Josh Appelbaum takes a look at the NFL odds that show the betting market believes in Bill Belichick’s Patriots entering 2020.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Julian Edelman has “2020 vision” as new training footage shared over social media.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Watch Mohamed Sanu make one-handed catch in latest Instagram post.
- Next Pats Podcast: Phil Perry talks with football coach Kevin Kelley on Will Hastings’ switch from kicker to receiver; More. (53 min. video)
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) 12 ways the NFL evolved this decade.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) Ranking top 10 tight ends for 2020 NFL season.
- Conor Orr (SI) 10 NFL players who could earn their first Pro Bowl in 2020.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Jets’ Jamal Adams requests permission to seek trade: sources.
- Cody Benjamin & Jeff Kerr (CBS Sports) Jamal Adams trade rumors: Latest updates, teams Jets star wants to land after reportedly requesting trade.
- Lindsey Thiry (ESPN) Rams, Chargers confirmed for ‘Hard Knocks’; premiere set for Aug. 11.
- Jason Owens (Yahoo! Sports) Rams coach Sean McVay wonders how football can work with social distancing: ‘I don’t get it’.
- First Take (ESPN) Jason McCourty is confident the Patriots’ locker room will be able to adjust to not having Tom Brady, because the team is filled with experienced veterans. (1.43 min. video)
- Conor Orr (SI) Five likely storylines to get excited about with the Rams and Chargers on ‘Hard Knocks’.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) NFL Network, NFL RedZone dropped from DISH Network, Sling TV.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Ranking the Madden NFL video game covers best to worst, from Michael Vick to...
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Josh Gordon applies for NFL reinstatement, reveals what caused his most recent suspension.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL’s top doctor promises final coronavirus protocols “fairly soon”
- Ryan Hannable relays the NFL Chief Medical Officer responding to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s concern for the upcoming season.
- Albert Breer (SI) Quarterback coaching summit aims to create opportunity for black NFL coaches.