- Erik Scalavino tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: Players’ potential, camp competition, and more.
- From NFL Network: Brian Baldinger breaks down every touchdown from Hall of Fame wide receiver Randy Moss during his 2007 season with the New England Patriots. (7.45 min. video)
- ‘Football Folklore’: How Pats ended up with a fourth-and-63 in Week 6, 1971. (6.22 min. video)
- Andrew Callahan notes that during a phone interview, Dante Scarnecchia said he expects Jarrett Stidham will have growing pains. “But the guy does have skills. He’s got a great mind. He cares. He shows up early. He goes home late. I wish him nothing but the best.”
- Tom Keegan is convinced good things happen for the Patriots when they have a 1,000-yard rusher. Running backs “matter even more for teams breaking in young quarterbacks given their first shot.”
- Tom Keegan details the top five rushing seasons in the Bill Belichick era.
- Ryan Hannable ranks the newcomers in terms of impact they will have on the 2020 team.
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) Three free agents the Patriots should consider signing.
- Andy Hart analyzes the changes to the coaching staff, and wonders if Bill Belichick will be spread too thin.
- Ryan Hannable highlights WEEI guest Greg Cosell of NFL Films, naming 2 areas where Tom Brady slipped in 2019.
- Adam London tells us where the Patriots land on ESPN’’s ranking of the team’s QB play in the Super Bowl era.
- Sean T. McGuire notes Joe Thuney has quite a bit of leverage over the Patriots, and he apparently knows it.
- Mike Cole NFL Rumors: Julian Edelman all kinds of pumped to prove Patriots doubters wrong.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Best of social media: The Patriots celebrate Fathers Day.
- Michael Hurley wonders with coronavirus cases and questions increasing, if sports can really return in 2020.
- Darren Hartwell NFL Rumors: Several teams want start of 2020 season pushed back.
- WEEI, for some unfathomable reason, thinks its a good idea to highlight Chris Curtis calling Bill Belichick a hypocrite for being the NFL’s highest-paid coach when he asks his players to take hometown discounts. /Do people still listen to this crap?
- Locked On Patriots podcast: It’s never too soon for Mike D’Abate’s 53-man roster prediction. (43 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Afternoon QB: COVID-19 is having an Impact on the market for veteran contract extensions; Plus, notes on Day 1 of the NFL’s Quarterback Coaching Summit.
- Alexis Mansanarez (TheDraftNetwork) Which AFC East team has the best non-QB roster?
- Trevor Sikkema (TheDraftNetwork) What Patriots need to see from Sony Michel in 2020.
- Doug Clawson (ESPN) The best and worst quarterback play of the Super Bowl era: Ranking all 32 NFL teams. Patriots No. 1. /Of course.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Top 10 linebackers in the NFL. No Pats.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Ranking top 10 offensive linemen for 2020 NFL season. Thuney, Mason mentioned.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) Here’s why head coaches shouldn’t be judged by their record in one-score games.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Dante Scarnecchia: There will be growing pains with Jarrett Stidham.
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) How the 49ers’ approach to receivers could affect the rest of the NFL.
- Brent Sobleski (Bleacher Report) Every NFL team’s most intriguing project player heading into the 2020 season. Patriots: QB Jarrett Stidham.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) 1 player each NFL team should consider trading before the 2020 season. Patriots: Joe Thuney.
Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) What a successful 2020 season would look like for every NFL team. Patriots: A
Super Bowl winplayoff berth or a full blown tank. /Wut?
- Ben Pickman (SI) Report: Cowboys’ Dak Prescott signs $31.4 Million exclusive franchise tag.
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) After ‘19 clunker, Adam Gase tasked with fixing Jets’ broken offense.
- Andrew Brandt (SI) Business of Football: Playing football in 2020 would mean prioritizing financial interests over health and safety.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) NFL stadiums: A look at how every venue could be affected by limited seating during the 2020 season. /It lists Gillette Stadium (Glendale, Arizona), lol.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Report: “Heated discussions” within some teams over pandemic protocol “tier” status.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Despite “humanly impossible” protocol, John Harbaugh confident season will happen.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL reopens New York office.
- Highlights (ESPN) Tom Brady’s most iconic moments with the Patriots. (1.18 min. video)