- From NFL Network: CB Justin Bethel on how the Patriots are approaching 2020. (8.13 min. video)
- Cooking with Justin Bethel. (1 min. video)
- Patriots Unfiltered 6/23: Biggest chalenge in the AFC East; Covid-19 practice guidelines; More. (2 hours)
- Mike Reiss hears from Mohamed Sanu’s trainer on the receiver’s recovery: “I would tell you he’s probably faster, quicker, leaner and in better shape now than prior to surgery.”
- Adam London says Mohamed Sanu is ‘way ahead of the curve’ in his ankle injury recovery and it sure sounds like he going to be able to hit the ground running in 2020.
- Sierra Goodwill mentions how Mohamud Sanu looks healthy in intense workout video. (1.06 min. video)
- Mark Daniels crunches the numbers to see what Jarrett Stidham has to do, statistically speaking, to be considered successful in his first year as the Patriots starter.
- Nick Stevens Wednesday’s Mashup: Stephon Gilmorecontinues to draw praise as the best at his position.
- Mark Morse (PatsFans) Lack of long-term deal for Joe Thuney a surprise.
- Tom E. Curran explains how the Patriots might actually be able to benefit from the salary cap chaos that could be coming to the NFL.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Justin Bethel on the team’s mindset post-Brady.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Dont’a Hightower announces his engagement over Instagram.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) JC Jackson posts on Instagram he has “More focus than ever”.
- Chad Finn’s Sports Q: Which current Patriots players will make the team’s Hall of Fame someday?
- WEEI notes Jermaine Wiggins explains why he believes the Bills, not Patriots, will win the AFC East. “Last year, (the Patriots) played the Buffalo Bills twice. They almost beat (them) both times. It went down to the wire,” he said. ”… What is the difference between last year and this year with these two teams? Tom Brady is gone and they added Stefon Diggs. They got better, you got worse.”
- Isaiah Houde (PatriotsWire) The Patriots’ 17 worst free agent signings of the Bill Belichick era.
- Darren Hartwell notes former Patriot Asante Samuel aims his trash talk at Bill Belichick, claiming he taught Belichick the technique the Pats now use to teach CBs.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Patriots placed in bottom half of new NFL power rankings.
- 98.5 The Sports Hub passes along a report that Antonio Brown is drawing interest from Seattle and Baltimore.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Thomas Murphy discuss which members of the current roster might make the final cut, or end up on the practice squad. (46 min.)
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) Mohamed Sanu ‘way ahead’ of curve in return from ankle surgery.
- Nick Kosko (247Sports) Jarrett Stidham is better than three 2019 QB’s, says analyst.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Having at least two preseason games will be critical this year.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Ranking the 10 best unsigned players under 30.
- Jeff Kerr (CBS Sports) Rob Gronkowski returns: Ranking the 10 best NFL comebacks out of retirement in history.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL attendance will be determined “state-by-state, county-by-county.”
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Speakers in every player’s helmet would eliminate need to huddle. /What could go wrong?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Losses to cities for NFL games without fans could be staggering.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Fauci: “Impossible to call” if football can be played in the fall. /So, he’s king now?
- Get Up (ESPN) Adam Schefter breaks down how the Patriots have shown their confidence in Jarrett Stidham. (1.42 min. video)
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Report: Tom Brady defies NFLPA recommendation by leading private workout during pandemic. /Superlative winner for “Most dire-sounding headline” on non-story.
- Terez Paylor (Yahoo! Sports) 22 NFL teams participate in minority coaching summit, but league must push further.
- Jim Trotter (NFL.com) Coaching Summit offers positives, but major diversity issues remain.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) 10 favorite NFL broadcast teams of all time.