- Mike Dussault asks 20 burning Patriots roster questions.
- Lauren Spencer writes about a recent Q&A session with James White.
- Andrew Callahan (Boston Herald) identifies seven Patriots who need a full training camp this summer.
- Andy Hart (WEEI) calls assistant coach Jedd Fisch the “wild card” in the Patriots’ offense this year.
- Isaiah Houde (Patriots Wire) names nine overlooked offensive players that could make the Patriots’ 53-man roster.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) wonders if the Patriots are still in the mix for a veteran quarterback.
- Devon Clements (Patriot Maven) shares James White’s thoughts on black athletes speaking out.
- Marcus Kwesi O’Mard (NESN) writes about Mike Vrabel telling a story about Bill Belichick “losing his mind.”
- Mike Alongi (CLNS Media) welcomes Pats Pulpit’s own Mark Schofield to his podcast.
- Sam Minton (Patriot Maven) argues that the Patriots’ last task of the offseason should be to sign Joe Thuney to an extension.
- Mike Masala (Patriots Wire) lists the best draft picks from Bill Belichick’s 21 offseasons in New England.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) lists New England’s rushing leaders from Sony Michel to Sam Cunningham.
- Nora Princiotti (The Ringer) wonders where the Patriots are going now.
- Albert Breer (Sports Illustrated) opens his mailbag and also answers a question about Jarrett Stidham.
- Adam Schefter (ESPN) reports that the NFL will cancel this year’s Hall of Fame Game.
- Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) asks himself which team would be the best destination for Jets safety Jamal Adams.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) ranks the NFL’s 32 rosters.
- Barry Werner (Touchdown Wire) looks at which wide receivers could break the 1,000-yard mark this year.
- Judy Battista, Jeffri Chadiha, Michael Silver and Jim Trotter (NFL.com) take a look at some unsolved storylines.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) dissects the five big Coronavirus concerns for the NFL’s 2020 season.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) names some players who he sees bouncing or falling back this year.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) analyzes the NFL’s most-targeted pass catchers by situation.
- Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) reports that the NFL is anticipating fan congregations even if stadiums remain closed.