- Angelique Fiske writes about the personal stories shared by Patriots players and coaches during a recent roundtable on racism.
- Erik Scalavino holds a Q&A session about the team, camp competitions and more.
- Patriots Unfiltered wonders if shortening the preseason is next for the NFL. (1:56:03 audio)
- Patriots.com posts a short clip about the Do Your Part roundtable that will air on Friday, 7 pm at WBZ.
- Evan Lazar (CLNS Media) believes New England should install some RPO-packages on offense.
- Danny Jaillet (Patriots Wire) argues that the Patriots should start Jarrett Stidham in every game this year.
- Andy Hart (WEEI) ranks the Patriots’ roster from the best through the 89th best player.
- Andrew Callahan (Boston Herald) writes about the Patriots’ roundtable discussion about racism and inequality in the United States.
- Ricky Doyle (NESN) wonders if Pro Football Focus’ roster rankings are disrespectful to the Patriots.
- Phil Perry (NBC Sports) welcomes Andrew Brandt to the Next Pats Podcast to talk about the NFL’s preparations for the new season.
- Isaiah Houde (Patriots Wire) lists seven overlooked Patriots defenders that could make the 53-man roster.
- Max McAuliffe (Patriot Maven) names three Patriots that could make their first Pro Bowl in 2020.
- Mike Mutnansky (WEEI) thinks that the Patriots will be unwatchable this year. /Then don’t watch them.
- Mike Mutnansky (WEEI) thinks that Bill Belichick has one mulligan season before he should be on the hot seat. /LOL
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) lists New England’s 21 passing leaders.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) details what Tom Brady’s workouts in Tampa Bay are looking like.
- Albert Breer (Sports Illustrated) explains how teams are managing their rookie classes this year.
- Doug Farrar (Touchdown Wire) names every NFL team’s most underrated player.
- Conor Orr (Sports Illustrated) names every AFC team’s most underrated player.
- Matt Harmon (Yahoo! Sports) thinks that it will be hard for Bills quarterback Josh Allen “to mess this up.”
- Matthew Berry (ESPN) lists 100 facts for the 2020 fantasy football season.
- Tyler Conway (Bleacher Report) reports that the league still plans to start its training camps on time.
- Anthony Holzman-Escareno (NFL.com) builds the best roster that would fit under the salary cap.
- Berry Werner (Touchdown Wire) finds out how legendary head coaches fared during their rookie seasons.
- Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) thinks that teams are not expressing interest in Colin Kaepernick.