- Paul Perillo checks in with Jakobi Meyers, who is looking for more in year two.
- Paul Perillo highlights some Patriots players speaking out on the latest issues and unrest.
- Player 1-on-1: Adrian Phillips: ‘It’s a first class organization’. (3.28 min. video)
- Ryan Hannable explains why he thinks the 2020 Patriots are Bill Belichick’s kind of team. ‘Take a look at the roster, — no big stars, but a collection of solid football players with versatility being a theme.’
- Mike Reiss offers a position-by-position breakdown for the defense and special teams: The success of the unit depends on if the young defenders step up.
- Evan Lazar evaluates the cornerback position, noting the Pats defense had one of the most dominant seasons in coverage of the last decade in 2019, headlined by a shutdown group of cornerbacks.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Stephon Gilmore back working towards another strong season in 2020.
- Evan Lazar resets the roster at safety: The Patriots are tied for a league-high with nine safeties on their roster as they incorporate more safety-heavy packages into their defense.
- Zack Cox previews the running backs to see what Sony Michel and Damien Harris must prove in 2020.
- Andy Hart examines the running back position: Is RB Sony Michel THE guy or just a guy?
- Sean T. McGuire mentions one specific way Jakobi Meyers wants to improve entering 2020.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Predicting the Patriots’ 2020 starters, with a few surprises at the skill positions.
- Doug Kyed discusses which ‘hidden’ Patriot has the best chance to heavily contribute next season?
- Andrew Callahan thumbnails 7 under-the-radar Patriots who could break out when training camp starts.
- Doug Kyed explains why the Patriots weren’t ‘watching their spending’ in this uncertain offseason.
- Michael Hurley pokes some serious fun at Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) for tweeting “The worst kept secret in Foxborough: Bill Belichick would love to coach Sam Darnold to keep the Patriots dynasty going.” /Lolz...
- Hayden Bird highlights Adam Vinatieri on why Tom Brady left the Patriots.
- Dakota Randall notes Malcom Butler reveals what Tom Brady told him after his Super Bowl interception. ‘You finally caught one that counts.’ Because I used to pick him off in training camp, somewhat, and that was my first interception.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Jay Soderberg discuss the Pats’ chances of contending in 2020 and the health and stability of New England’s offensive line. (32 min.)
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Jakobi Meyers wants to be “levels ahead” of where he was mentally last year.
- Chris Trapasso (CBS Sports) Jarrett Stidham 2020 outlook: What the new Patriots starting QB must do to take first step in right direction.
- NFL Insiders (ESPN) Biggest 2020 NFL offseason missed opportunities: Patriots didn’t get an accomplished QB.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) How would NFL games change if there are no fans? Players offer their perspective and guesses.