- Patriots Unfiltered 6/4: Expectations for 2020 Patriots, players chime in on social justice issues. (2 hours)
- Mark Daniels discusses what can be learned from minicamp (even though it doesn’t tell the entire story), and how without them we have zero sense of what the 2020 Patriots will look like. /Good read.
- Mark Morse (PatsFans) 2020 Patriots schedule breakdown- Part 1.
- Zack Cox previews the Patriots offensive line: Elite potential, but questions remain. Can the starting 5 stay healthy?
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) Grading each position group: Skill positions.
- Isaiah Houde (PatriotsWire) Projecting Patriots’ 53-man roster: Undrafted WR Jeff Thomas can quickly ascend in the NFL
- Evan Lazar talks with Stephon Gilmore’s longtime trainer and former NFL CB Dré Bly, on how Gilmore is in an enlightened stage of his career, where he’s physically and mentally in his prime. /Good info.
- Andrew Callahan reports Adrian Phillips says he’s already learned why the organization is so successful. “It’s showing that they’re real people, that just really want to know the best of you and just really want to see what type of person you are and embrace you and bring you into the winning culture. It’s real cool to be a part of that.”
- Kyle Garvin (SI-Patriots) Film Review: Adrian Phillips can be impact defender in more ways than one.
- Andy Hart points out rather unhelpfully, “The harsh reality is that Edelman is on borrowed time these days, regardless of how hard he’s working out or how buff he looks on Instagram with his shirt off.”
- Matt Dolloff discounts the thought that Julian Edelman would pout over Tom Brady leaving, because he’s apparently already been working with Jarrett Stidham.
- Dakota Randall passes along a report that Jarrett Stidham and Julian Edelman have been putting in serious work this offseason.
- Grant Afseth (NFLAnalysis) 5 Patriots players to keep a close eye on leading up to the 2020 NFL season.
- Doug Kyed’s Friday Patriots Mailbag: New England could benefit from reduced 2021 salary cap; More.
- 98.5 The Sports Hub relays an Adam Schefter report that NFL training camp is expected to begin across the league as soon as players are allowed to return to team facilities.
- Dakota Randall notes ex-Patriot Marquis Flowers insists his mysterious Super Bowl LII reveal is “getting close.”
- Ryan Hannable passes along a report from Jason La Canfora that Tom Brady and the Saints had mutual interest this offseason, if Drew Brees retired.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Will the Patriots feel the wrath of the ‘Dark Side’ in 2020? For the second straight day, host Mike D’Abate and Jay Soderberg discuss this and MORE. (37 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan: Tony Dungy on the work players and teams can do to better their communities; Plus, Drew Brees’s relationships in the locker room, DROY candidates and the potential of shortening the preseason.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) Just fall forward: NFL teams continue to underutilize the QB sneak.
- Eric Eager (Pro Football Focus) Examining the value of the backup quarterback position in the NFL.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Nine NFL bandwagons to hop aboard in 2020: Bills, Bucs top list. /Colts? Bengals?
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Every NFL team’s biggest training camp hero of the past decade. Patriots: CB Malcolm Butler.
- Eric Eager (Pro Football Focus) Ranking 2020 NFL Draft classes by their college win shares in 2019. Patriots 25th.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL’s chief medical officer remains “very optimistic” about 2020 season.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Union updating players today on getting back to work at team facilities.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Report: 31 teams have permission for coaches to return to work, 49ers still don’t
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Pro Football Hall of Fame reopening Wednesday.