- Statement from Bill Belichick regarding Reche Caldwell: “I am saddened to hear the news about Reche. He is remembered for his solid contributions to our team. My thoughts and prayers are with Reche’s family”
- Mike Dussault hears from second-year player Chase Winovich, who is taking a detailed approach to both the physical and mental sides of the game this offseason.
- Erik Scalavino catches up with punter Jake Bailey, looking to kick it up a notch as he prepares for his second season in Foxborough.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Patriots’ Stephon Gilmore compared to Deion Sanders in ‘Film Session’; Hoyer-Stidham dynamic; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots news; AFC East notes: Jeff Thomas, the UDFA rookie WR from MIami is electric with the ball in his hands, with a great opportunity to carve out a role for himself; Damien Harris may play a significant role in the offense this year; More.
- Ryan Hannable’s Sunday 7: Why Patriots should keep an eye on QB Josh Rosen in Miami; Meyers could be an important part of the offense this coming season; More.
- Mike Reiss reports that Jarrett Stidham and a group of six teammates gathered at a private football field for throwing sessions, with Brian Hoyer also participating.
- Andrew Callahan has some ideas on how the Patriots can set up Jarrett Stidham for success in Year One. 1. Don’t be afraid to let the ball fly.
- Jordy McElroy (PatriotsWire) What if Patriots QB Jarrett Stidham is actually very good?
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Is Damien Harris the “X-Factor” of a loaded running back group?
- Phil Perry resets the roster at tight end and explains how a pair of rookies provide needed youth and optimism at the position.
- Zack Cox previews the defensive line to pinpoint the roster locks, bubble players, and big questions. What will this group look like?
- Evan Lazar analyzes the specialists on the roster: The Patriots are relying on fifth-round selections in the last two drafts to handle kicking duties in 2020.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) J.C. Jackson named most underrated player on New England Patriots.
- CBS Boston highlights Tedy Bruschi on the 2020 Patriots: ‘Defense is going to have to lead the way’.
- Joe Chaisson (PatriotsWire) Predicting the 2020 Patriots team captains.
- Ryan Hannable finds the Patriots are among league leaders in miles to be traveled in 2020.
- Chris Mason passes along the latest MVP odds: Tom Brady has 5th and Jarrett Stidham listed at 50-to-1. /So, you’re saying there’s a chance...
- Matt Dolloff writes “Bill Belichick is having important conversations about recent events in the U.S., with a group of people that truly matters to him: his football team,” adding “One group that certainly doesn’t and shouldn’t matter to the Patriots head coach is the Twitterati and its disciples.”
- Ryan Hannable passes along a Mike Giardi report that the Patriots tabled football for discussion on current events, which was aided by Bill Belichick.
- Patriots Fourth and Two Podcast: Derek Havens and Steve Balestrieri discuss Russ Goldman’s 10-6 season prediction, and More. (47.17 min)
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: What Led to Roger Goodell’s video; Nate Boyer revisits Colin Kaepernick advice; Broncos march.
- Peter King (ProFootballTalk) FMIA: Anger, apologies and videos gone viral—Inside the three days that sparked major shift In the NFL.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jarrett Stidham, Brian Hoyer working out together.
- Cynthia Frelund (NFL.com) NFL All-Analytics team: Lamar Jackson, Stephon Gilmore stand out.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Moment of Glory: Malcolm Mitchell, one of Pats’ heroes in 28-3 comeback, now promotes literacy to kids. /Good read.
- Gary Davenport (Bleacher Report) Every team’s most promising building block entering 2020. Patriots: Why Isaiah Wynn can reach his potential in 2020.
- Josh Edwards (CBS Sports) NFL 2020 breakout team: These 22 players are ready to make the leap in Year Two.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The seven NFL players who need to break out in 2020.
- Nick Shook (NFL.com) Top 10 QBs under pressure.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Matthew Slater: Bill Belichick trying to learn and hear from players.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) NFL chief medical officer: Return from COVID requires educating players
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Kraft family to commit $1 Million to social justice causes.
- Rob Bradford remembers the complicated legacy of former Patriot Reche Caldwell.
- Report (TMZ) Ex-NFL WR Reche Caldwell shot and killed in Tampa.
- Sean T. McGuire mentions how the Patriots and ex-New England teammates paid tribute to Reche Caldwell after his death.