- Do Your Life: David Andrews (9.34 min. video) - Stephon Gilmore (8.17 min. video) - Duron Harmon (11.47 min. video)
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Patriots players balance uncertainty in planning return to town; Cap space provides in-season insurance; More.
- Ryan Hannable’s Sunday 7: Cam Newton already doing all the right things with Patriots; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (Pats Fans) Sunday Patriots News: Pats finally get salary cap relief; 70-man rosters for camp?Suggestion of on-line training camp for fans to watch; More. /That would rate as must-see TV for me.
- Mark Daniels reports Cam Newton was also working out with TE Devin Asiasi at UCLA last week.
- Ryan Hannable notes that NFL analysts Mike Lombardi and Mike Giardi don’t see competition this summer between Cam Newton, Jarrett Stidham.
- Dakota Randall highlights Greg Bedard (Boston Sports Journal) explaining why there very much will be a quarterback competition during training camp.
- Ryan Hannable notes Jets guard Greg Van Roten, who played in Carolina for three seasons, calls Cam Newton with the Patriots “terrifying.”
- Adam London relays an NFL executive evaluating Joe Thuney, noting one sign of a good OL is rarely having their name heard during game broadcasts, it means their opponent is having little-to-no success getting to the QB. “He’s not flashy, but at the end of the game you look up and say, man, his guy didn’t do (expletive)”.
- Sean T. McGuire comes up with five different ways New England could spend their new cap space like it’s burning a hole in their pocket. 1. Trade for TE David Njoku.
- Ryan Hannable suggests ways the Patriots spend its extra salary cap money gained over the weekend. 1. Trade for a tight end.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) How the Patriots can use their new cap space. 2. Sign an edge rusher.
- Evan Lazar begins his countdown of the ten most important Patriots in 2020: No.10, Matthew Slater.
- Sean T. McGuire NFL Rumors: Patriots have been in contact with WR Terrelle Pryor, who is looking to start his second act in the NFL.
- Chris Mason passes along an NFL Network report that [sniff, sniff] no fans are going to be allowed [sobs] at Patriots training camp this summer. /Wahhhhhhhh.....
- Michael Hurley calls out the NFL for creating the absolute dumbest rule to address COVID-19 concerns.
- Devin and Jason McCourty (SI) Guest Monday Morning QB: As NFL players, we face unknowns just like the rest of the country.
- Michael Thomas (ProFootballTalk) Guest FMIA: Why Colin Kaepernick should be back in NFL and important next steps in social justice issues.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Scout’s Notebook: How Chiefs can maximize Patrick Mahomes era; top five NFL players.
- Tyler Tynes (The Ringer) Cam Newton’s second act: The former NFL MVP has proved he can bounce back time and again in his career. Can he do so with the Patriots?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Patriots coincidentally gain $7 million in cap space after signing Cam Newton. /”coincidentally”, lolz.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) Best- and worst-case scenarios for every NFL team ahead of the 2020 season. Patriots: Best 11-5, Worst 6-10.
- Tyler Tynes (The Ringer) ‘The Cam Chronicles’: The life and career of Cam Newton.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Greg Van Roten: Cam Newton and Bill Belichick a “recipe for disaster” for rest of league.
- Joel Epstein (USA Today) Inside the NFL offensive linemen summit, where players prepare for a season of uncertainty.
- Nora Princiotti (The Ringer) The NFL needs to finalize its COVID-19 pans—and soon.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Training camp roster size continues to be unresolved.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA rep Nate Solder warns of “no football,” if NFL fails to keep players safe. /No such thing as “safe” in a full-contact sport.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Will players use COVID-19 concerns to rattle opponents?
- Jordan Dajani (CBS Dajani) NFL chief medical officer ‘absolutely expects’ plenty of positive COVID-19 tests at training camp.
- Rob Bradford notes Tom Brady’s left tackle Donovan Smith is considering not playing in 2020.
- Press Release (Redskins.com) Statement from the Washington Redskins football team.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Washington trademark squatter adds to his portfolio.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Lawyers for DeAndre Baker, Quinton Dunbar deny report of cover-up stemming from May robbery