- Patriots Unfiltered 7/16: Joe Thuney playing under the franchise tag, the overall depth of the offensive line and players we are looking forward to seeing at camp. (2 hours)
- Andy Hart emphasizes five priorities for Patriots training camp 2020. 1. Stay healthy. /Where’s that eye-roll emoji when ya need it?
- Kyle Suta (PatsBuzz) Film Breakdown: What N’Keal Harry and Jakobi Meyers can build on heading into year two.
- Andy Hart and Ryan Hannable discuss if Sony Michel can/will become an elite running back or will Damien Harris get his chance.
- Tom E. Curran explains why finding a trade partner for Joe Thuney could be tough for the Patriots and dealing him at this point probably won’t happen.
- Sean T. McGuire notes one anonymous NFL executive ranked J.C. Jackson inside his top 10 cornerbacks.
- Evan Lazar continues his countdown of the ten most important Patriots in 2020. No. 6, Joe Thuney.
- Isaiah Houde (PatriotsWire) 7 Patriots get together for workout before training camp kicks off
- Michael Hurley writes that it seems the NFL wants to hold a season and players want to play. But the NFL apparently has no plans in place how to make it happen.
- Ricky Doyle offers a dramatic assessment from an anonymous NFL agent of Tom Brady’s free agency and two-year contract with the Bucs.
- CBS Boston notes Rob Gronkowski says he and Tom Brady didn’t plan their Tampa Bay reunion.
- Tom E. Curran writes that players opting out could drastically alter the 2020 season and have a huge effect across the NFL.
- Nick O’Malley finds the Patriots’ home market has the lowest concentration of coronavirus cases in the NFL
- CBS Boston reports the NFLPA released a COVID-19 map showing the Patriots and Dolphins on opposite ends of the spectrum.
- Deyscha Smith highlights some player stories from “The Bill Belichick You Don’t Know” podcast from NBC Sports Boston, showing the comedic side of Bill Belichick, including snowball fights, jokes, and why Martellus Bennett compared Bill Belichick to Larry David.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and the rest of his AFC East ‘Locked On’ peers continue their Ultimate Divisional Crossover Week with a focus on the Miami Dolphins. (55 min.)
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) The Chiefs just won another Super Bowl! Why Kansas City will repeat.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) No fans at training camp this year, for any team. /Boooo!
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Source: One preseason game is the “very likely” outcome.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL will place players who test positive for COVID-19 on IR for three weeks. /Flat-out ridiculous.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Report: NFL proposal allows for opt outs by August 1.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA announces 72 players tested positive for COVID-19 as of July 10.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL wants to take financial hit from pandemic in 2020-21.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) Latest NFL economic proposal cuts team player costs by $40M.
- Nick Selbe (SI) Washington Post: 15 female employees of Washington’s NFL team recount culture of sexual harassment.
- Shalise Manza Young (Yahoo! Sports) Women who allege abuse in Washington are speaking out after everyone in the building failed them.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Richard Mann accused of sending inappropriate text messages.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Former radio voice Larry Michael accused of inappropriate workplace conduct.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL: Washington allegations serious, disturbing and contrary to our values.
- Matt Vautour passes along a report that Robert Kraft is aiding Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez in their bid to buy the New York Mets.