- The Patriots announce that Patrick Chung and Najee Toran have opted out of the 2020 season.
- Angelique Fiske reports that the McCourty Twins are encouraging Bostonians to fill out the 2020 census.
- Phil Perry (NBC Sports) believes that the opt-outs could offer a glimpse into the Patriots’ future.
- Tara Sullivan (Boston Globe) writes about the agonizing decision NFL players are faced with this year.
- Zack Cox (NESN) lists five under-the-radar Patriots who could play important roles this year.
- Zack Cox (NESN) shares Patrick Chung’s statements about opting out of the 2020 season.
- Aidan Curran (Boston.com) lists 10 storylines to follow as the Patriots open training camp.
- Devon Clements (Patriot Maven) writes about a report that Matthew Slater nearly opted out as well.
- Ben Volin (Boston Globe) thinks the absence of preseason games hurts New England’s undrafted rookies. /for Pats Pulpit’s take on this, please click here
- Tom E. Curran (NBC Sports) wonders if Tom Brady’s departure played a role in the Patriots’ player opt-outs.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) thinks it is easy to see why Patriots players are opting out.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) names five young Patriots who ideally step up to fill the roles of those who opted out of the season.
- Evan Lazar (CLNS Media) previews New England’s running back group heading into training camp.
- Sam Minton (Patriot Maven) calls the Patriots offense even more unpredictable following Marcus Cannon’s opt-out.
- Daniel Priest (CLNS Media) reports that Julian Edelman has been snubbed from the NFL’s Top 100 list.
- Albert Breer (Sports Illustrated) opens his mailbag and, among other things, discusses the Patriots’ player opt-outs.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) thinks that quarterbacks will have to change one disgusting habit this year.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) dissects some recent blockbuster trades to find the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Doug Farrar and Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) unveil their list of the NFL’s top 101 players.
- Danny Heifetz, Danny Kelly and Craig Horlbeck (The Ringer) discuss their bounceback or bust candidates for this season.
- Grant Gordon (NFL.com) unveils the full Top 100 list as voted on by the NFL’s players.
- Jeremy Bergman (NFL.com) lists five instances of the Top 100 voters getting it wrong.
- Vito Chirco (Sports Illustrated) argues that players opting out deserve support.
- Mike Floria (Pro Football Talk) reports that the NFL and NFLPA have still not signed an agreement to amend the CBA in light of their Coronavirus deal.
- Rivers McCown (ESPN In$ider) names 25 players who could break out this year.
- Jarad Evans (Pro Football Focus) lists dark-horse quarterbacks who have top-five fantasy potential this year.