- The Patriots return Brian Lewerke to the fold.
- Matthew Slater to play in 2020 after considering opting-out.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) believes that the Patriots do not expect any more players to opt-out of the 2020 season.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) shares who Stephon Gilmore believes the best player in the NFL is.
- Sean T. McGuire (NESN) loves Stephon Gilmore’s reaction to his selection as one of the league’s ten best players.
- WPRI looks at how the secondary might fare in 2020.
- Reid Goldsmith (ClutchPoints) examines the Patriots’ retired numbers.
- Jerry Trotta (MusketFire) lists some players who can now step into starting roles due to the recent opt-outs.
- Sierra Goodwill and Evan Lazar (CLNS) discuss the New England running back situation. (VIDEO)
- Phil Perry (NBC Sports Boston) argues that the math just does not work for the Patriots to sign Jadeveon Clowney.
- Samit Sarkar (Polygon) on the new football video game in the works from 2K Sports.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo) asks: If the Bills can’t knock off the Patriots in the AFC East this season, then when?
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo) defends the selection of Lamar Jackson as the league’s best player.
- Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) has pre-training camp Power Rankings. What does that clown know anyway?
- Carter Donnick (The Draft Network) examines the best quarterbacks in the league.
- Alexis Mansanarez (The Draft Network) makes the case for the Seahawks letting Russell Wilson cook.
- Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) looks at some key draft matchups lost with COVID-19 cancellations.
- Lindsey Thiry (ESPN) Chargers make bold statement by signing Joey Bosa to a record extension.
- Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) How will the NFL contact trace in a contact sport?
- Kaelen Jones (The Ringer) posits that Clyde Edwards-Helaire can be the focal back for the Chiefs.