- Patriots sign RB Lamar Miller; Release DL Nick Coe; Place OL Dustin Woodard on Reserve/Retired list.
- Paul Perillo’s Training camp blogservations 8/13: Practice work continues with just helmets and shorts, no pads or shells.
- Training Camp Today: Day two of phase two. (4.44 min. video)
- Patriots Thursday practice highlights. (38 second video)
- Training Camp Cast 8/13 - Day 2 practice recap: Erik Scalavino & Mike Dussault breakdown day 2, discuss notable position groupings, and how N’Keal Harry & Gunner Olszewski seem more comfortable in practice. (8.17 min.)
- Photos: Patriots training camp 8/13.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) 8 training camp thoughts as football returns. 1. The safety position remains one that should be on everyone’s radar as training camp gets started.
- Tom E. Curran shares five bold predictions for Patriots 2020 training camp. 2. I will have an aneurysm if N’Keal Harry is absent. /Curran won’t be alone.
- Ryan Hannable notes that after a terrific 2018 season, the Patriots offensive line took a step back in 2019. RG Shaq Mason acknowledged the group needs to be better than it was.
- Nick O’Malley highlights ESPN’s Dan Orlovsky’s take on the Cam Newton-Josh McDaniels offense in New England. Cam Newton’s skill set can ‘tip the balance back in the Patriots’ favor’.
- Danny Jaillet (PatriotsWire) Jarrett Stidham will spend training camp learning from and trying to surpass Patriots’ QB veterans.
- Levan Reid says the Patriots remain the AFC East favorites, “this is Boston. They don’t like losers, as you can imagine. They’re used to winning. Tom Brady leaving didn’t change the bar.”
- McGarvin Lamarre (PatsBuzz) Film Breakdown: What does WR Jeff Thomas bring to the Patriots’ offense?
- Phil Perry projects the Patriots 53-man roster entering training camp.
- Karen Guregian is concerned over the running back room in flux with Sony Michel’s injury woes, and says the position needs someone to seize the opportunity.
- Doug Kyed notes RB Lamar Miller was placed on the physically unable to perform/active list after signing yesterday.
- Andrew Callahan reports the Patriots are down two rookies after a retirement and release.
- Jim McBride reports Patriots rookie offensive lineman Dustin Woodard retires; Decision unrelated to the virus.
- Zack Cox counts four open roster spots in New England. /Plenty of FAs out there, starter-ready for the PUP team.
- Alex Barth tells us how the Patriots looked in a Madden Sim of their preseason opener.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Steve Balestrieri discuss positional battles and rising stars at training camp. (41 min.)
- Patriots Talk Podcast: Tom E. Curran and Phil Perry break down all the training camp position battles to watch. (35.21 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan: How the NFL would accommodate spring college games and a delayed draft season; More.
- Staff (ESPN) Best of Thursday at training camps: Big contracts, more helmeted workouts ... and puppies.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Here are some in-house options the Patriots have to replace Dont’a Hightower, other opt-outs.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) 2020 NFL training camp: Thirteen individuals with the most work to do before kickoff. Patriots TEs Devin Asiasi and Dalton Keene included.
- David Carr (NFL.com) NFL’s top WR duos. No Pats. /Insert eye-roll emoji here.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Jets linebacker Jordan Jenkins delivers a straightforward message: ‘I’m tired of f---ing losing’.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Sam Darnold has been staying away from In-N-Out. /What about the INT?
- Terez Paylor (Yahoo! Sports) Travis Kelce, with $57.25M extension in hand, ready to help Chiefs navigate villain role. /You don’t choose the villain role, the villain role chooses you.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) ‘A scouting nightmare’: 2021 NFL draft could see big ripple effects from college football cancellations, postponements
- Josh Dubow (AP) NFL, union agree to extend daily coronavirus testing.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) The Seahawks cut a rookie for trying to sneak a woman into his hotel room. “[He] even tried to disguise the woman in a Seahawks hoodie to make her look like a player.” /At least he put some effort in.
- Jason Owens (Yahoo! Sports) Report: Minority owners pressuring Dan Snyder to sell Washington Football Team